Ogre no Aniki to Dorei-chan - Vol. 4 Ch. 45 - Ogre and Mizary’s Change

Dex-chan lover
Yeah she definitely needs to learn how to live amongst her own kind as well as get a proper education.
now-draw-her-v0-lc6ebigzc1tc1.jpeg

Fed-Kun's army
No Mizary don't do that, she's practically your kid already just let her be a big sister and stay here.
We agree, I really hope she stays because… why should she leave ? She’s happy, have a family and friends + a little sibling and IF she wants to leave one day well she’ll leave that day.

At this point her leaving just for the sake of living with humans wouldn’t make lot of sense, yes Mizary think she should but like I said why ?

I mean if the story were to send her with the human to live in a human country, I would be disappointed.

Dex-chan lover
IF she wants to leave one day well she’ll leave that day
She's almost like a feral child raised by wolves, she hardly knows what it means to be a human being. She doesn't talk, probably can't write, probably doesn't know how money works - it's even worse than being a regular shut-in. The older she gets, the harder it'll be for her to learn how to belong among other people.

Fed-Kun's army
She's almost like a feral child raised by wolves, she hardly knows what it means to be a human being. She doesn't talk, probably can't write, probably doesn't know how money works - it's even worse than being a regular shut-in. The older she gets, the harder it'll be for her to learn how to belong among other people.
Fair point… Still does she really need that ? Don’t get me wrong communicating with other humans is benefitial and talking would be nice but appart from that money and reading isn’t important in the context in wich she lives with the ogres.

I think I see the reason for why she will leave but I don’t think I agree, but I’m not a psychologist so maybe I’m missing something.

Dex-chan lover
Wait so the child lives with the no human creatures who become their surrogate family. Said child has to confront a great enemy and grows up, before being taken back to a human village.

This is the plot of the Jungle Book.

Users who are viewing this thread