Oh! Holy

Fed-Kun's army
@SweatyManga This Manga i Finished, 140 Chapters translate and Upload :) but just not here, use uncle google :D

if u cant find, just send me PM i will send link, i dont want to break rules and post links :)

Fun fact- This is the same author who made Inso's Law. (I think you already know but im just telling others who didnt know.)

@Dxxsey I could be wrong but from what I understand Inso's Law was originally a web novel written by Yuhan (the author) but later on got adapted into a manwha drawn by Ahyeon (the artist). Oh! Holy was written and drawn by Ahyeon (both author and artist). I don't think Ahyeon wrote Inso's Law but some of the story telling elements from adapting the web novel into a manwha could have been discussed between Yuhan and Ahyeon. Of course, I could be wrong and probably butchered their names.

There are more than 6 chapters. I don't recommend Webtoon because there are only 9 on there. You can just search up it up on google or whatever search engine you use, the full webtoon is somewhere.

@kawaiitohruchan you probably only see 9 chapters because you're on browser. If you use webtoon app you'll see complete 140 episodes and you can unlock each with daily pass.

for indonesian readers all eps are available to read without daily pass https://www.webtoons.com/id/romance/oh-holy/list?title_no=1088

Dex-chan lover
I was checking Neko and says that Oh Holy has anime this spring, someone know?

Uma das coisas mais divertidas q li nos ultimos tempos, especialmente por causa de uma personagem: a Holy, adoro essa garota. Depois de aturar uma porrada de heroinas com o carisma de uma folha de papelão molhado dessas comedias atuais q vagabundo elogia sabe lá p q, ver uma q é vddeiramente engraçada e foda foi no minimo bom pra crlh.
A estória evolui bem, o inicio é meio bagunçado e rushado, mas dava pra ver q o autor estava se achando. Poderia acabar antes pq fica um pouco repetitivo, mas não é algo q incomoda per si. Como disse uma surpresa extremamente agradável essa obra. Fiquei feliz por lê-la

Users who are viewing this thread