Oh! My Prince!

Aggregator gang
I want to like this series but the chapters are so busted that beyond the prolog non of it makes sense

Fed-Kun's army
big oof that the good scans are no more, and those that picked it up are not doing as well as the old.
the translations are not exactly bad, just off. resulting in some meanings getting lost. like
why she wants him in jail.

Power Uploader
what are you talking about? i haven't even release that far yet. how would you know?

@kimaji Cloww’s a Chinese scantalator. They’re going to be using the official Chinese release, not the Korean one. There’s going to be some slight differences.

Also Lilith scans only did through chapter 5. Telling someone to read someone else’s when that version isn’t continuing is also going to confuse some people.

whys the cover in chinese??
the original raw cover should be used regardless of what translation was sourced from

Fed-Kun's army
@Kiskili yea thats my bad. did not look at the release date. believe at the time of my comment, there was more scans by the other group, hence the reason for my comment.

Double-page supporter
It states romance, but it doesn't state yaoi. What the fuck is going on? Isn't the prince a guy? The prologue insinuates that the prince was the one who lived. Unless it's actually the princess who lived and she's posing as the prince.

@goodhunter
I would be surprised if the prince was actually the prince and not the princess.
(Spoiler maybe?)
You could tell the twins were interested in each other's education and wondering why it was different, then the "princess" is apparently killed. The current prince being insecure about a lot of stuff, like her(assuming it is a the princess) identity and role makes me believe it is the princess too.
Who knows, though? They keep saying "secret this" and "secret that", so it could something entirely unrelated to the gender of the current princess or just that she is female and that revealing that will not help her inherit the throne at all.

Users who are viewing this thread