Oh No! I've Swapped Bodies With an Anti-Fan

Group Leader
This melon has poison ? Seriously ?
It's so ridiculous it might work

By the way, shouldn't an anti-fan simply be a hater ?

Dex-chan lover
Seems like this really oughta have the genderswap tag.

Dex-chan lover
I'd want to swap bodies with neither an antifa nor a neo-nazi member. Both are pretty distasteful.

Dex-chan lover
I’m still not over the tone of “oh no!” in the title

“whoops! I have tits! now to pretend i’m not cool with this”

Wasn't sure if I was going to like this. I had read a good BL about an anti-fan and an idol's realationship so I decided to give it a go. I really enjoyed this too. Really cute.

Commenting AGAIN on my main account because of how much I enjoy this, not that it's great, I just enjoyed it. Male MC is super chill and has a great personality imo. Super cute stuff.

I LOVE this lighthearted manhua and although it was short, the story was great, a masterpiece, since I’ve been reading such complex stories this really brightened up my mood. 💗💗💗

This manhua is pretty good the only thing that i didn’t like about this is the ending and the fl can also be pretty annoying at times but other than that the plot and art is pretty good I’m just really disappointed and annoyed that they didn’t give it a proper ending

Thank you so much for translating !! It's really too bad that it was cancelled and the ending was rushed, I really enjoyed it !

Users who are viewing this thread