Oh, Our General Myao - Vol. 4 Ch. 48 - Spring in Coldona

Dex-chan lover
man that was rushed ending. at least it was unique take to communism authoritarian political satire (and seems like north korea will go to this direction, does this author predicting this?). the character are fun. the jab is funny. and i like the comedy. 9/10.
NK hardliners are too stubborn to even think about this. They made good progress during Olympic, but US's indecisiveness and a very obvious misalignment in the goals of both parties ruined everything.

Dex-chan lover
And so Myao came to learn: The real Coldona was the friends she'd made along the way.

ALL HAIL GENERAL MYAO, CUTEST DICTATOR IN HISTORY

Dex-chan lover
Sad they axed this, I guess Japan doesn't like moe totalitarianism. Pity, it's such a funny concept.

Dex-chan lover
The end of the greatest reign has now ended. Long live chairman Myao

Dex-chan lover
M should threaten to nuke if more chapters arent released!

Also, sad it didnt end with kahn being purged

VIP
NK hardliners are too stubborn to even think about this. They made good progress during Olympic, but US's indecisiveness and a very obvious misalignment in the goals of both parties ruined everything.
i mean to have child as successor. kim jong un recently try to promote his daughter.

Dex-chan lover
i mean to have child as successor. kim jong un recently try to promote his daughter.
Wasn't his sister the one most likely to take control? He doesn't give the vibe that he will let his daughter be the successor, at least not in the near future.

VIP
Wasn't his sister the one most likely to take control? He doesn't give the vibe that he will let his daughter be the successor, at least not in the near future.
at the start of his reign, yes, but last few months, he is more often make public appearance with his daughter.

Dex-chan lover
at the start of his reign, yes, but last few months, he is more often make public appearance with his daughter.
I wouldn't doubt his daughter will take control, but I don't think it will be immediate. His sister will take over first, and then his daughter will be next.

VIP
I wouldn't doubt his daughter will take control, but I don't think it will be immediate. His sister will take over first, and then his daughter will be next.
i can't predict north korea. everything can happen there. too few information goes outside.

Dex-chan lover
I'm pretty shocked this ended so soon. It's one of the most innovative and interesting manga I've read in years. Much worse Manga are still continuing, so I find it disappointing that this one isn't. Maybe one day it'll get an Anime. If Tomo-chan is a girl can get an Anime years after the manga ended, it's a possibility.

Dex-chan lover
Eh, it was alright. Not the best manga in the world, but nowhere near the worst.

Solid 7.5/10.

Users who are viewing this thread