Ohana Holoholo - Vol. 4 Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
whaaaaat, an update! gotta re-read it now :) thanks for updating anyhow, the series were really nice iirc

Holy shit, someone's uploading it again! Thank god. Not being able to actually read this one anywhere was killing me.

ahhhh thanks so much for the update!! i'm glad i stumbled on this just now. this feels like the end, but the mangadex info says there are 36 chapters total...i wonder how this will go!

i'n hoping things work out in a way that leaves them both happy. maya and michiru don't seem to be good for each other despite loving each other. i'd be fine with them ending up together once they've worked through all their baggage! if not, i'd be fine with them being with othee people too.

Dex-chan lover
No idea what this is but the art looks nice and it looks liek they broke up lol idk I’ll read it later

Fed-Kun's army
yOU DUMB ASSHOLES. YOU!!! LOVE EACH OTHER!!!!!! GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

POTENTIALLY GETTING HURT IS PART OF LIFE DON'T DO IT TO YOURSELF INTENTIONALLY SO YOU'LL SEE IT COMING!!!!!!

Aggregator gang
Thanks for the update, I hope you keep them coming. I wasn’t familiar with this title before this chapter went up, but I’m all caught up now and love it. I’m anxious to see what happens.

Users who are viewing this thread