Ohayou Toka Oyasumi Toka - Vol. 5 Ch. 28 - A Meeting at the Meat Shop

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me or is just 200g and 200g of each thing WAY too little for a family for four? Even for a single meal it feels like way too little food.

Group Leader
@Midoriha Exactly what I was thinking myself 🤣 For a once a week purchase sure doesn't amount to much.

Group Leader
ONLY TWO MORE CHAPTERS? Sadness.

Having a Twins chapter was the best though. Their reactions are so fun.

@Midoriha 200g is half a pound, and I'd say that's a lot in this case. They're not really buying "meat" in the sense of making it their main dish at dinner. They're buying those special pre-made dishes you get at the deli to eat as a treat with your meals. In other words, it's same stuff you'd get from behind the glass counter at the supermarket deli but local(as said in the chapter).

If that doesn't convince you, can you guess how much meat two small girls and their unathletic teenage sister can actually eat? They'd probably just nibble at it then ask for croquettes!

In all seriousness, the twins literally talk about how jealous they are of Wahei's lunchbox, so it's probably all for him and then half-a-pound seems like a lot -- especially when you only put two or three of those bad boys in a bento at a time.

...I just spent about 10 minutes considering optimal wiener purchasing quantities.

...I enjoyed every minute of it.🤣

Can anyone tell me what chapter the girl or guy confessed? I read this a long time ago and can't be bothered to search through all the chapters since schoolworks got me feeling like working a 9-6 job

TIA

Dex-chan lover
This chapter was great too!
I am gonna miss it a lot once it ends 😭

@BlitzSpanksViewer As far as I remember, none of them confessed their feelings yet.
I could be wrong, I haven't re-read the chapters.

Edit: Yep, I was correct.

any manga recommendations that have a similar vibe to this one? this shit good and its about to end

I'm sorry Author but you can't end this manga without giving Midori-chan happiness!

Dex-chan lover
He really should just get to dating her. We’re two chapters away from the end and I’m already disappointed because I really liked those two together and they got no time to be a couple (or even just interact).

Dex-chan lover
These types of chapters (or really, any chapter that doesn't involve their degenerate parents) are the best.

*reads comments and realizes there is only 2 chapters left*

Me: ... no ... welp, time to find another agony inducing manga :wah:

Users who are viewing this thread