Ohayou Toka Oyasumi Toka

jak

Contributor
I liked this. Hope someone picks this up. Calling it now. He and the oldest sister fall for each other.

Aggregator gang
I am not a lolicon. >_>
I am not a lolicon...
I am not a lolicon
I am not a lolicon
*take a peek at the chapter*
Nuooo. ç__ç

Contributor
this seems really good and the premise is top, hope someone pics this up

I'm confused. Is his dad their dad too right?(I guess biologically, it wasn't implied that he wasn't). But the manga is romance so of course, the rules of manga/anime dictate that the MC will fall for his sister, which is kinda weird if they share the same dad.

jak

Contributor
@magma6 - I don't think so.
They seem to be the children of their mother and father. His dad is their step-dad, but it seems like it didn't last long. Then they were "in the way" of their mother so she abandoned them so his dad sent them to him. At least that's what I got from it.

I would totally kill their mother first and then kill the shithead of an old man. They basically offloaded children in care of someone unrelated without even telling him about it beforehand.

Someone please pick this up this will be a great series, it kinda reminded me of an anime where he became a dad because his sister and her husband died and kids were about to be separated from each other so he adopts them

Seriously though someone pick this up.

Ordinary person: Oh, so those kids appear out of nowhere claiming to be my step-siblings with only a handwritten paper to prove it. I should drop them in the nearest police box.
Kuma san: HOW THE HELL COULD HE EVEN THINK OF TURNING THEM DOWN AAAAAAH

Power Uploader
For anyone whowant translate this story:
I have full Raw chapters for this manga (5 volums). If u need them for translate, just send private message

Fed-Kun's army
Damn this always gets me hooked. I'm a damn shame of a man, reading shoujo manga like these.
Welp if you can't fight it, might as well learn japanese and read the raws...

ivv

Dex-chan lover
hmmm. The romance tag is maybe for the MC and a to-be-introduced girl.
pls let it be like that.
I really liked the ch1

🤮fk this nasty shiet if and when 99% the junior high looking sis will fall for him due to dependency and vice versa they link up. 🤢 calling it out ofc (not a spoiler= a theory)
with a pos father like that and a equally shit mother it's highly doubtful that the older sister is his biolog half-sis, most likely a child from his ex-stepmom's previous relationship or affair or wtv. otherwise how else would a 14-15y/o girl's existence be hidden from 28y/o mc.
WE DESERVE A PURE FLUFFY FAMILY-LOVE STORY

Users who are viewing this thread