Ohitoyoshi Shokunin no Burari Isekai Tabi - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Aggregator gang
kami shirahito..
(God) (white)( guy) ??wtf

Well I looked up shirahito and it returns 素人 = Ordinary person
Kami could also means the following: hair(髪), paper(紙), god(神), and seasoning (加味)
depending on what kanji it uses.
This is both fun and annoying at the same time lol
It looked to me like '神白' and '一' were separated in the panels rather than '神' and '白一'. I don't know too much about reading any specific names, but '一' just by itself could be read as 'hajime', meaning 'first (son)'. '神白', on the other hand looks like it could be read a bunch of ways (eg 'shinpaku', 'kamishiro', 'kajiro'). Depends on what the furigana said in the original text I guess.

Dex-chan lover
This hurts my brain to read, the incredibly illogical acts that are made are just wrong.

Dex-chan lover
This is legit so dumb, why is he just allowed to bring shit from his old world and multiply it?

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only one that read Starlia as Stralia and thought dude was isekai'd to the land down under?

Dex-chan lover
Thank for ur work, but the MTL r just too rough…
.>.<…
Yeah I really wish somebody would stop this guy
Its one thing when a machine translation is edited but when it's not it's so brutal
If you aren't going to put the effort in then don't bother

Dex-chan lover
So he could have changed his clothing anytime he wanted, but instead walked around the town in his bloodied attire all the way to INN where he decided it's time to show off?

Users who are viewing this thread