Ohitoyoshi Shokunin no Burari Isekai Tabi - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Can't let the girl go mine, it would be too dangerous and we'll get punished. Guess we'll let her become a child slave.

Dex-chan lover
It's MTL so I can't tell but if the debt God passes down debt to the next family member that is the worst lol

Dex-chan lover
Can't let the girl go mine, it would be too dangerous and we'll get punished. Guess we'll let her become a child slave.

Well, the individual is going to face legal repercussion, so nobody wants to help her. Alone, she's punished by the Fortune God or something.

Dex-chan lover
Well, the individual is going to face legal repercussion, so nobody wants to help her. Alone, she's punished by the Fortune God or something.
What the heck child exploitation for cheap labor no can do but literal free labor yes what the heck this author smoking some crak kokaine child labor was used greatly in the 19th century-20th century to mine a bunch pf resourses like coal, iron and other minerals mostly because of their litle child hands.this is what happens when an entire nation forgets its own history from the 19th century to early 20th century.

Dex-chan lover
It can't be, that's........ SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:meguuusad:
uijbrk.png

Users who are viewing this thread