Ohitoyoshi Shokunin no Burari Isekai Tabi

Dex-chan lover
I don't know if its because I have been spoiled by both good and trash manga, but this one feels kinda generic.
I might try having ago at it again in a few months, but for now it's a definite pass.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know if its because I have been spoiled by both good and trash manga, but this one feels kinda generic.
I might try having ago at it again in a few months, but for now it's a definite pass.

It definitely comes across as a very shallow writing-prompt.
"You're a hobbyist, and you go to another world, what do you take with you?"
So an electrician / technician is zoomed into fantasy world, and takes his power tools with him. Much wow.

I'm a strong believer that there-are-no-bad-tropes, and this feels like a very clear case of bad writing. I mean, if you have an MC with clear technical skills, you'd want to see him crafting and engineering new tools and solutions, rather than just power up his fireballs and pass exams by summoning his power tools.

The blurb sounds like it will be a neat crafting manga that some people really enjoy much like myself. After reading its just rehashes of better manga with bad art and somehow even worse writing. MC has basically an invincible body, gets op really fast, and has the personality of slightly moldy bread. All of the "crafting" is just summoning a powertool and then he does the task, for an example one of the two tests to get into the guild is to make a square hole in a cut log and he has a whole day to do so, makes progress by hand says itll take forever and then uses a power drill and its the best they have ever seen. Dont waste your time like i have do something better with your time like develop a heroin habit

Users who are viewing this thread