Oishinbo - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Chapter 6

Dex-chan lover
Thank you thank you for translating this legendary series.
Not sure how many chapter will be done due to its sheer length, but again thank you for any chapter you translate

Double-page supporter
Thank you thank you for translating this legendary series.
Not sure how many chapter will be done due to its sheer length, but again thank you for any chapter you translate
I have the whole thing. Volume one I'm fully done with. Volume two I'm currently in the checking and editing stage, and I've begun translations on Volume three. I know there's more than 100 volumes. I'll try and do all of them. The full series deserves at least a passable English translation for the fans of it out there who were so disappointed with Viz Media taking the a'la carte option and not doing the whole series.

Aggregator gang
I have the whole thing. Volume one I'm fully done with. Volume two I'm currently in the checking and editing stage, and I've begun translations on Volume three. I know there's more than 100 volumes. I'll try and do all of them. The full series deserves at least a passable English translation for the fans of it out there who were so disappointed with Viz Media taking the a'la carte option and not doing the whole series.
you are a hero

Users who are viewing this thread