Oishinbo - Vol. 3 Ch. 23 - The Subtleties of Public Relations

Dex-chan lover
I believe I said it over on my TL thread as well, this is still my favorite chapter so far. It's just so wacky. I loved it.

When I was a kid, I used to fantasise about eating all the free samples in the supermarket.
My mom didn't particularly agree with that idea, but it's fun to see it happening in a manga.

Dex-chan lover
When I was a kid, I used to fantasise about eating all the free samples in the supermarket.
My mom didn't particularly agree with that idea, but it's fun to see it happening in a manga.
Sadly, I hardly ever seem to be lucky enough to see free samples, but I did learn that if you go to the deli counter at Giant Eagle and ask for a piece of cheese, they'll give you one.

Can't help but think that president actually kind of looks like a human version of Scrooge McDuck 😂 Like not just the way he's acting, but his face too.
If I were localizing names like 4kids does, you can bet I'd name him Ebenezer.

Fed-Kun's army
Can't help but think that president actually kind of looks like a human version of Scrooge McDuck 😂 Like not just the way he's acting, but his face too.
He's kind of like the neutral good version tho since I can't imagine scrooge just donating away millions away like he just did

Users who are viewing this thread