Oishinbo - Vol. 5 Ch. 7

Double-page supporter
Sorry that this took me five days to get uploaded! Memorial Day stuff kept me busy. I'd actually had everything done except the proofreading on Friday, but I just never found any extra time to finish up until now.

This chapter wasn't extraordinarily hard to fix up. Just a few minor issues, with the exception of the very last page. Hirota's comments about the new wardrobe for Akiko were fairly unintelligible when it came through. It came out as him saying he loved getting fat so that he could make new clothes. So, that one, I'm not sure what the actual Japanese was going for there, but I just used context clues that seemed to be what his feelings conveyed earlier. I'm sure Mugiwara's probably going to get it right whenever he gets to this particular chapter. Until then, that was my best guess.

Dex-chan lover
Hirota's comments about the new wardrobe for Akiko were fairly unintelligible when it came through. It came out as him saying he loved getting fat so that he could make new clothes. So, that one, I'm not sure what the actual Japanese was going for there, but I just used context clues that seemed to be what his feelings conveyed earlier. I'm sure Mugiwara's probably going to get it right whenever he gets to this particular chapter. Until then, that was my best guess.
I think it's "I love you no matter if you're slim or fat. No matter your body size, I'll make a custom dress that would make you beautiful

Dex-chan lover
Sorry that this took me five days to get uploaded! Memorial Day stuff kept me busy. I'd actually had everything done except the proofreading on Friday, but I just never found any extra time to finish up until now.

This chapter wasn't extraordinarily hard to fix up. Just a few minor issues, with the exception of the very last page. Hirota's comments about the new wardrobe for Akiko were fairly unintelligible when it came through. It came out as him saying he loved getting fat so that he could make new clothes. So, that one, I'm not sure what the actual Japanese was going for there, but I just used context clues that seemed to be what his feelings conveyed earlier. I'm sure Mugiwara's probably going to get it right whenever he gets to this particular chapter. Until then, that was my best guess.
Perhaps you can upload that page's raw?

Double-page supporter
That was a bit unexpected. When Yamaoka said the man had to prove his sincerity to the woman, I thought they would have to get him to help with making the food. I didn't think it would end up being a discussion on diet food for the woman.

Users who are viewing this thread