Oji-san ga Joshi●sei ni Warui Koto wo Oshieru Hanashi

Translation is a bit distracting, kinda formal. My take on the older guy is that he would speak a bit more casual, given the nature of the comic. As the translator you get some freedom for your own interpretation. But he never uses a contraction or informal speech in the translated serialized work here.

I don't mean to be impolite or anything. It's a common thing I see and these translations are definitely well-done. Thank you for translating this. I know this is basically a service of the community lol, you could be reading more comics instead of doing us the favor of sharing this with us.

Man..I wish I also had an adult that taught me what adult do. I still don't know about banks, taxes, and mortgage :( ORZ

Oof, I want MOAR!
Anyway, thanks for these so far, really enjoyed it👍

I can't wait for more, one of a few series that I feel so impatient over- selfish and greedy, I know.
I'm lucky to get any of it for free, and I should be happy with any speed but man would I kill for more, asap lol.

Again though, thanks to the mangaka, of course, and to the wonderful folks who are taking their time to tl (and everything else) and release this, it is greatly appreciated 👏🏼
Cheers, and I hope to enjoy more for a long time to come, keep up the great work you lovely folks 🍻

It's worrisome when the dude looks like a serial killer rapist on the cover but the comments say "wholesome". 🤔

Dex-chan lover
Guy on the cover looks like they slapped one line and some peach fuzz on the face of a 14 year old.

Hey look its the way of the house husband but a different crime is assumed

what a misleading title... the amount of one rating is the amount of people who passed this wholesome gem up by just looking at the title... smh

Bookwalker says volume two is out on the 15th, so not a big wait for more I guess.

I knew it was a yuri mangaka (came to this via browsing anime-planet) so knew the cover wasn't what it looked like. and it wasn't!

@WeeBDestroyer don't you think the one-stars are people disappointed it is wholesome (along with the normal hate slice of life gets)

@alifanfaron there's hate for wholesome manga... whatttttt that's crazy why would they be disappointed ... wholesome manga is like a cute puppy .... you'd be disappointed it was something else?!?

Users who are viewing this thread