Oji-san ga Joshi●sei ni Warui Koto wo Oshieru Hanashi

Someone spoil me, how is the girl and the uncle related?

Is he just some random old man she happened to meet and befriend?

Oh hell yeah, I really hope this is here to stay, I absolutely loved this and I've wanted more for so damn long.

@coolxal
Not really a spoiler, but just in case
As far as I know from the pre-serialization, and the little bit of this that's been tl'd into en, he's basically someone she just met when feeling down. I don't believe it was explicitly stated in either (as of yet anyway) though I'd need to reread the last chunk of chapters to be certain I didn't miss a detail months ago- but I'm hoping to see a couple more new tl'd chs and then start a fresh rereading of it from the start again.

Double-page supporter
That title is very suspicious
Hopefully the FBI doesn’t arrest me

Ank

Aggregator gang
this is becoming too much of a trend now : everytime a small awesome twitter like manga gets serialized, it loses the soul that made it great in the beginning. The relationship is weird now and characters are different... :/

Dex-chan lover
seriously, how does she know this guy? he must be some friend of the family otherwise he couldn't
just walk into the house nonchalantly after having the daughter out all night (in chapter 9)
. i wonder if its something that will only be revealed in the last chapter or something?

Fed-Kun's army
@Ank probably cause Twitter stories are made to last whenever the author wants but serialisations are made to last for a long time so the story has to change to fit that.

Dex-chan lover
If that romance tag is related to the uncle, I'm going to be disappointed.

Fed-Kun's army
is the romance related to the old guy?

someone should know since this is completed

Dex-chan lover
If you like delusional fujoshi side characters, stick with it. I preferred the "gangster househusband" manga for the gag setup this manga uses (of heavily suggesting one thing and doing another).

This is a kind of manga that give an oji san like myself some kind of false hope...

Users who are viewing this thread