Ojisama to Neko - Vol. 1 Ch. 15.4 - Your Cute Cat

Dex-chan lover
Damn, I know this is about the cat but I am already shipping them in such a sweet, platonic way.

Contributor
Cute and ugly aren't mutually exclusive. He's a cute and ugly cat! It makes him cuter than a cute and pretty cat!

Contributor
The last page with Fukumaru batting at him is so funny to me. He's so fat, and he really looks it in there. Reminds me of my chonk of a cat.

I appreciate so much that he went out of his way to genuinely apologize. He's such a good friend, because like I think most people's friends would be like "I was just joking" and leave it at that instead of going out of their way to apologize and bring gifts.

Dex-chan lover
The cat just gets fluffier and fluffier every chapter
Many thanks

Dex-chan lover
@ColonelPabs254 I actually meant it in a romantic/non-sexual way. Kinda acting like their married together but the most they do is hand holding. An example of a ship is Sakura and Syaoran from clamp's works.

That's just me though!

Group Leader
I don't think Fukumaru's ugly but he sure is chubby! Also, that finger on the last panel is a goner...

What do you mean he's an ugly cat? Fukumaru is SO adorable! Then again I find any cat adorable. :)

Users who are viewing this thread