Ojisama to Neko - Vol. 2 Ch. 23 - A Napping Cat

Dex-chan lover
Can very much relate to this. I tend to fall asleep easier and longer when my cat sleeps next to me.

Dex-chan lover
Problems start when the cat's too big (not even fat, just large breed) to sleep with it on your chest. Too hard to breathe while also unable to move or it'll wake up...

Dex-chan lover
Ojisama is the best. His late wife and Fukumaru are so lucky.

Group Leader
@Abedeus
I got a big ole tom cat who only wants to stand directly on your chest. Not even sit, stand so that his needle point paws dig directly into your soul. And purr very loudly.
God I love him lol.

Dex-chan lover
The backstory that's always lurking in the deeps like a shark always make me tear up, but then Fukumaru always comes to make it something happy. 😭😂😊

Fed-Kun's army
@Nottan On the 4th volume cover theirs another person with his own cat? So who knows maybe the 2nd cat is a random new one fukamaru child or brought wife

Hutch: Are you crying?
Starsky: Hmm?
Hutch: Are you crying?
Starsky: [hesitating] Am I crying? I'm not crying. You are.
Hutch: It's okay to cry. People cry.
Starsky: [still hesitating] Well, I'm not like many people. I'm not a crier, I don't cry, I work out. I have a job, I have hobbies...

Definitely the author must have a cat 😻

@gomichandesu I've been there too: the cats we've owned aren't THAT big, but God bless their paws: they have a way to drill into you that you can see the Milky Way anytime of the day 🤣🤣🤣. But just to feel and hear them purring makes it worthwhile ☺ (even when they ended up landing on your face 😅)

Users who are viewing this thread