Ojojojo

just finished the manga and safe to say, i wholly recommend it! the relationships are wholesome and the characters energetic, so it’s a nice read to pass the time. i’m planning to reread it in the near future again.

now, does anyone notice that the volume covers show tsurezure and haru getting closer in proximity? i thought that was a super cute detail.

Fed-Kun's army
the end scene is stupid. So they finally met their friends and then decided to ditch them? Why not ditch them from the get go.

Double-page supporter
Ojojojo has to be my favorite manga from Cool Kyoushinsha. it's just so simple but I keep reading it again and again...
It's simple but it plays the romance card perfectly. The romance that develops early, the character actually changing and growing with time, side ship. It's almost like a guide for a good romance manga.

Dex-chan lover
The best series that he ever made by a mile (In My Humble Opinion)

Double-page supporter
This was my childhood and in my opinion even now,this was a good read and enjoyable,recommended

Aggregator gang
Glad to read. Recommended for sure. Story is good. There is drama and romance enough. Drama or any problem is getting solved in 1-2 chapters. So there is no drama keeps going forever. Development is alright and it doesn't take too long to get satisfied. And a nice ending for sure. Read if u have free time.
9/10

Group Leader
Not a Reiwa manga but definitely felt like one, highly recommend reading.

does this have anything to do with tsurezure children? i'm guessing probably not but it still surprised me seeing that name since i'm guessing it's not that common

Dex-chan lover
Eh... I know it’s meant to be cute but I’m finding it hard to like a character whose defense mechanism to embarrassment is acting like an arrogant bitch to everyone. I’ve stuck it out for the ratings and recommendations, but I’m on chapter 20 and she still treats people like shit and isn’t getting much better. Dropped.

Dex-chan lover
@Mr_Cleaner If I have to give a completed series more than a third of its total runtime and can’t be provided a more compelling argument than “It gets better”, I’d rather spend my time on something else.

Quality initially is pretty bad, ending and middle are excellent. Where this gets interesting is once the MC's relationship is established and the characters start growing. Basically, just skip all but the last couple chapters of the first volume and you'll be fine.
It's also interesting seeing how this series ties into Kobayashi-san, Peach Boy, and (if my hunch about something is correct..) Chichi Chicchi. While not on a par with Sabenai in that regard there are a bunch of the small references and connections Kyoshinsjya usually puts in his work. Had a couple of genuinely moving scenes and some good character writing.

Users who are viewing this thread