Ojou-sama ga Mamorasete Kurenai

This is a nice concept, but it just got kind of boring after a few chapters :(

Contributor
Traumerei needs to stop scanlating manga that I will definitely like. I only have so much time in a day and I can't spend it reading their entire projects list

The newest chapter raw version is until 19, why is it marked as completed?

@Ieden , I know its 4 months late and all, and I dont know if youve received an answer or not so Ill just answer it for you. It's marked as completed because the author announced that chapter 20 will be the last, regarding how many raws there are. The author most likely already finished all 20 , he just hasnt released all of it yet. It's the same case as Attack on Titan, the raws are 138 but its mark as completed with 139 chapters and Bokuben before it released all of the routes.

Dude I swear what’s the point in putting a Comedy/Romance tag when literally almost every chapter that actually deals with the plot is drama except for literally the last fucking chapter

The art reminds me of Yamazaki Kore's works somehow, especially Futari no Renai Shoka. Maybe the author was one of her former assistants. Otherwise it is a very interesting and enjoyable story.

Thanks for the hard work scanlators ^^

Users who are viewing this thread