Ojou-sama wa Love Come no Shujinkou ni Naritai! - Vol. 2 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
Wow! Thanks for the upspree! I’m loving this manga! I really like TsubakixCherry. Wonder if she’ll eventually choose someone. Though, if she’s following a high school harem manga, graduation can coincide with making that choice, so it may happen then.

Dex-chan lover
Wow actual romantic progression from the side characters, and Tsubaki is confused with the lewd thing LOL. This harem comedy is pretty good to be honest, kinda unique in way that it is meta and utilizing the harem trope into its own story, not to mention it's yuri harem.

Dex-chan lover
Still shipping TsubakixCherry and glad she made the first confession blow but Tsubaki polycule would also be nice. But as pointed out in an earlier chapter only one heroine wins in the end so who'd it gonna be~~

Dex-chan lover
Oh wow, the chaos is going to be great, so much more harem stuff can still be done. I also liked the proactiveness of cherry. Need more characters to just ask the person straightout.

Also thanks so much for the translations! Forgot about this and I am glad I got read more so thanks!

Mechanical girl best girl.

I almost forgot this manga where they are doing a parody of a harem manga but in yuri form

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you so much for all the chapters, I loved it, and I can't wait to read the next one!! <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Dex-chan lover
Woo, thanks for all the chapters! This was an awesome meal!

Users who are viewing this thread