Ojou to Banken-kun - Vol. 4 Ch. 13 - Cosmos and Late Autumn

omigod omigod omigod i love thisssssss PEOPLE PLS NOTICE THIS MANGA ITS SO GOOD

lol is his request abt him switching to isaku's and keiya's school (maybe, doubt? idk?)

no matter how i see it, mikio is just a toothless fugly dude where is the handsome?????

Fuck man I was hoping new dude would be gone soon but looks like he’s gonna be around for a while which is super annoying...

WTF IS THIS TANUKI BASTARD........
IF YOU'RE GONNA GIVE US AN ANNOYING CHARA MAKE HIM AT LEAST HOT WTF OR MAKE RUKA THE OTHER LOVE RIVAL IDK
FUCK GO AWAY TANUKI

thanks for the chapter! <3

Thanks for the update!

Wondering what his request would be. Betrothal? Transferring schools?
Looking forward to the interactions between Keiya and Mikio ^^

tqysm for the translation <3
so shoujooo, and the character is too cute. but there's some weird expresiion, which is funny wkwkwkwk

This one’s a short chapter! Uggghhh!! Can’t wait for the next one though! More keiya & isaku moments pls hahaha ❤️🥰

I’m pretty sure mikio’s gonna wanna ask to transfer to their school ugh, it’s the only thing that I can think of 🤔

Thank you for the update! ❤️❤️

Dex-chan lover
Mikio has the makings of a hot guy but like.... His face.... Not that good, huh? Like Keiya wins this one big time

Dex-chan lover
He’s going to ask to transfer to their school, and he’s going to annoy both of them for fun, ugh.

smh I don't understand why isn't tanuki considered to be hawt? I mean just look at his effortless posture that screams chill.

Users who are viewing this thread