Ojou to Nanahiki no Inu

What Deshter said.

Frankly, this may be a bit early to judge, but I think I'll rather stick with Beastars instead. Just not such a big fan of the execution here.

I've read it before. Lol
There is a raw public for this. But it's too weird for my taste.

Dex-chan lover
@Vofuro Beastars is a masterpiece though, furry or not. I remember being skeptical of it at first but that first chapter grabs your attention and draws you in. Guess I better give this a chance.

Edit: Even though the cover makes this look degenerate af, it’s not actually like that. Story wise it’s nothing new. It just has a little twist to add to a cliche. Not bad but not something I’d ever be excited to see a new chapter of

Dex-chan lover
Anyone remember that Starfox meme? It's like a buff, fan drawn Fox McCloud, walking outside, then he's picked up in a tractor beam and he'd going
ARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
ARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!
ARRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

HAHAHAHAHA OMG WTF.... ah...

So yeah, it's kinda weird, but I feel unsettled by the art compared to Beastars. Is it the inclusion of humans for direct comparison, or... just the... way the dog looks so pronounced in a toonish manner? Eh.

I'm intrigued, I saw that this was by the author of Itou-kun wa Koi wo Shiranai and now I'm more intrigued

Reverse harem of furry dogs with a slight twist of soft bdsm(femdom). No romance(yet?) but main girl does seem to favor one pet over the other.

If you like it, you do, if you don’t, then move on, no need to rate badly because it’s not your genre.

Contributor
Despite being blatantly degenerate and full of the cringey-est ideas (of a sort I'd normally associate with bad fan-fiction, like the protagonist having some sort of inbred doggy slave compact thing going on?), a mix of quite colorful characters and interesting character chemistry between most of them make me hesitate to call this "poorly-written," as such. And it's certainly interesting enough, dubious content aside...

I'm going for now with "Decently written but incorrigibly godawful." It does what it sets out to do.

Users who are viewing this thread