Ojousama no Shimobe - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Let's change

Dex-chan lover
first chapter already removing clothes? fuck it doooods
hehehehe
dis gun b gud

I'm always annoyed by these premises where the MC is forced to do something and everytime I wish he wouldn't always be such a pushover. He should for a change say something like "Why should I?" or "What's in it for me?" or just flatout refuse and tell them to go fuck themselves.

Aggregator gang
At least this one does have the justification of "If he screws this up his Mom loses her Job".

Really I'm more annoyed by how Parents in these sorts of Manga are always so terrible.

same author who wrote Maga Tsuki
is this going to be a harem end as well?
I like the premise though
I like butler and valet protagonist of manga and light novels
though I hope the mc would look dignified as other butler/valet protagonists that i know

I could've used a bit more balls from someone who's the son of a butler and a maid. I feel like that was setting up some type of butler mode that he can just activate like Hayate the Combat Butler and pull through scenarios that would otherwise melt the usual milquetoast harem protagonist. He can fret about it after the moment has cleared. He got by this one scot-free but it doesn't seem having double servant parents really should matter at all.

Supporter
Why I have not questioned the 'I can not remove my clothes cuz I am super rich' trope before? It took this chapter to make me realize how stupid that is...

Guess that makes me the stupid one.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, it's Maga Tsuki author. This kind of clueless airhead girl must be his fetish.

@Haukka There's a fair amount of that type of MC actually. I personally like both type so i rarely complain.

Aggregator gang
my mind: what a stupid plot with an unrealistically useless girl
muh dik: lewd moments with helpless short-haired girl?! nice

Aggregator gang
this remind me of Wall-E, the human are so rich, let alone taking off clothes, they don't even know how to walk on their on... ?

I can already see him awakening to some ultimate technique just like the MC in Mission Therapy.

Users who are viewing this thread