Ojousama no Shimobe - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Let's undress

Fed-Kun's army
Yep, love the tsundere and prefer her over the other girl. Can she still be called a tsundere if she isn't violent? I think so but it's just so unusual and better...
I never understood how you could fall in love with a woman that abuses you like normal tsunderes do

Dex-chan lover
@mommy Well, being violent in tsundere is actually a second trait not the main one. It just got popularized thanks to certain character in the past (forgot which one).

Dex-chan lover
I still like the gentle airhead ojou-sama over the tsundere. She's just overall easier to deal with and funnier to me.
I m just happy the violent tsun gag isn't a thing here..... yet I'm assuming.

Twi

Fed-Kun's army
Tsundere or not, I think this is my first time seeing a girl embarrassed for being seen and not hitting the mc...this is amazing!

Dex-chan lover
the whole premise is pretty idiotic -- why not just take 5 minutes to explain to these girls how to undress themselves, rather than hiring a teenage boy to bathe your teenage daughters?

That said, at least we get to see nudity. the best result would be that he fucks both of them, letting that be a lesson learned to their idiotic parents, but I doubt we'll get to see that kind of justice.

Aggregator gang
And the maid is back. Hopefully she won't be like those other maids that think horribly of the guy and instead make his life a mess of it. Also hopefully she won't get in the way of him doing his duties towards airheaded ojousama at least...

Double-page supporter
I hate the maid. This story is fking stupid. The MC is an idiot. The two girls are so retarded.

I love it.

Dex-chan lover
SFX - Womp! Now that I know what the sound of boobs bursting out of a blouse sounds like, I can die happy. And the colorized butt makes me even happier.

Contributor
Tsundere best grill

and she has a better body too ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Dex-chan lover
.. How can you be proud of being able to take off your underwear but not shorts? Its the same motions for both of them. Spoiled people I guess...

Users who are viewing this thread