Ojousama no Shimobe - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - A normal highschool girl

VIP
class president best girl
she's 100% going to join the harem

Aggregator gang
BIG ASS SHOOOOOOOOOCCKKK!!!!!! Impossible!!! an ojousama can not change by herself!!!! You are lying to me author!!! (Looooool??) well tsubasa will start training from now on I guess...ON HOW TO CHANGE CLOTHES BY HERSELF that is ??.
ON the other hand in pretty sure when they introduced tsubasa the teacher or tsubasa said that MC is her BUTLER so why do their classmates keep asking what type of relationship they have? Answer: they keep focusing only in the little bits of very misleading info tsubasa gives them and because this HAS to happen in order to make the story sell. Also it was shocking as well to know Blondie was transferred to another class when it's always the MC's class they transfer to.

Fed-Kun's army
Misunderstandings, perverted class president, and a shocked Tsubasa. Man, this chapter was hilarious!

@havelmom

Well harem MC-s are usually paper thin so it's easier to self insert. My guess is that they still need a reason for the girls to fall in love so the authors usually takes the 2 most basic attractive trait they can give to a character. Which are brave and kind :p Sadly this is the norm so it's not easy to find MC-s with some actual personality

Dex-chan lover
Youtarou has a little more personality ya know. Him being a cleaning busybody plus having the usual traits of an adolescent boy I guess? Tsubasa just calls him kind because he's patient with them? At least he's not a dense door knob

Aggregator gang
Class President is Perverted Girl.

Note: this is NOT incompatible with "Class President is Best Girl"

«Just because I can change my clothes doesn't mean I don't enjoy the feeling of power in forcing you to change them for me.»
Dominance is a thing, after all.

Users who are viewing this thread