Ojousama no Shimobe - Vol. 4 Ch. 29 - I won't run away

Dex-chan lover
wow, that was good development. An MC that just doesnt scream UWAAAA all the time and actually addresses the confession

Dex-chan lover
that was some top quality moment of minori and mc together, dont fuck this up author-san

Dex-chan lover
Minori best girl. There will be riot if you fuck this up, author-san. ^_^

Dex-chan lover
Holy Hell! Relationship progress in less than two hundred chapters? Will wonders never cease?

Dex-chan lover
Who's the girl on the cover? Also, harem ending or riot. I thought it might be been the class Prez, but she looks different to her too.

@Kimzark Like anyone cares about you. The author will do what he wants and a person that isn't even paying for the product has no right to say anything either way.

Dex-chan lover
Well so much for the love triangle competition. Guess I can still read for the true plot. I wonder how many compromising situations he can get in.

/rant this is dumb, man I was hoping the other girl would win or at least bud from her sheltered innocence to have a chance. Its so tiring to see the tsun type win. Though this case it's tsun turned something else completely as standard tsun isn't so forthcoming. Early in manga or not, the other girl does not stand a chance unless they pull a harem ending /end rant

@T-Dizzle "Holy Hell! Relationship progress in less than two hundred chapters? Will wonders never cease?"

I was thinking the same thing, it seems to be a trend of late... at least it's more realistic than the male MC being in constantly cuck fear of any woman that gets near them.

man... the author is not a pussy to go a harem end so i dont really worry if he add mo girls

Dex-chan lover
Chapter 29: "I won't run away"
Meanwhile in other rom com manga, MC need 100 chapter to realize he is in love, another 100 chapter to dodge the issue and another 100 chapter confess.
I like Taguchi-sensei manga because he just destroyed the trope 😁

Dex-chan lover
Balling out of control with the decisiveness but man this shits gonna drag out. There's no way we get a legit relationship this early in xd

Dex-chan lover
The harem MC we deserve. Good decisiveness, giving actual reply, no pussying out on body contact. Truly deserving of the oppai.

Dex-chan lover
The assertiveness of this MC is overwhelming. Acknowledged the elephant in the room, decided to confront her, accepted her feelings but not giving a forced / rushed answer. He's the real MVP.

Users who are viewing this thread