Ojousama no Shimobe - Vol. 6 Ch. 50 - Front and back

Power Uploader
q00QE7T.png

>monogamyfaggotry
Dropped

Power Uploader
@Cyphycus
The most patrician ending would be that Minori and Tubasa realize their love for one another, as well as Kaho and Youtarou, the latter mostly being forced, of course), but both Minori and Tubasa have already had sex with Youtarou and find that none can compete with the man between the sheets whose deeds therein are worthy of song. Never be fear, however, as Kaho is more than happy to lend Youtarou to them for sexual purposes, provided that he be allowed to watch of course, and Youtarou naturally has no say in this matter.

The ending is Youtarou still being bossed around by everyone as a sex pet, for it is not that he has a harem, but that the harem has him.

Dex-chan lover
Author will go harem route. Bigamy is the only answer. Though I fail to comprehend why would MC pick a lifeless doll to be his wife. Tsubasa has no redeeming qualities at all smfh.

Power Uploader
@ikevinz77
Tub doesn't sexually harass what is effectively an employee against the latter's objections all the time, as well as not having a prima donna complex and refusing to take responsibilities.
Tub is really one of the sanest members of the cast in many ways — Minori in particular radiates “don't stick your dick in crazy”.

WHY DO YOU BUILD ME UP BUTTERCUP BABY JUST TO LET ME DOWN

Every past chapters from president arc

Dex-chan lover
Looking at past work of this author, Maga-tsuki, i pretty much doubt it will go monogamy ending. At worst, one of them will be the legal wife.

Aggregator gang
Say what? He has to choose one of them? I mean Mino is the obvious choice and i don't mind but from my wierd experience of reading harem manga the girl with no common sense has the main girl vibe here so if he does choose one i see destruction and me dropping this.

But if it goes to harem route like other's mentioned bc of authors track record,i don't mind it at all. In fact i'll be mad if he doesn't get Kaho as his wife too

Dex-chan lover
Only one girl?

If he gets Kaho, he gets all the girls.

Dex-chan lover
He needs all 3 of these girls at minimum... maybe add the other 2 girls are a bonus... but these 3 as minimum.

Aggregator gang
This is, umm, quite insane. Will I get to do this if I become a butler?

Users who are viewing this thread