Ojousama wa Maid Harem wo Torimodoshitai - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
That's weird, I'm sure I've just read a oneshot manga, but for some reason it feels, as if I didn't do anything. Oh right! THAT'S BECAUSE THERE IS NOTHING IN HERE! I know that SoL is supposed to be the "nothing" genre, but this is seriously too much "nothing". It's a nothing burger.

Dex-chan lover
i hyperventilate when theres no GL tag in a seriously obvious Yuri.

heh, kidding. Thank you for this~ cute oneshot.

Dex-chan lover
That's weird, I'm sure I've just read a oneshot manga, but for some reason it feels, as if I didn't do anything. Oh right! THAT'S BECAUSE THERE IS NOTHING IN HERE! I know that SoL is supposed to be the "nothing" genre, but this is seriously too much "nothing". It's a nothing burger.
WDYM nothing? The main character was basically told to grow up and, much to the surprise of everyone, she started doing just that. In fact, character development is the strongest point of the sol genre and it came through perfectly well in this oneshot.

I get that you wanted it to end with a make-out session preceded by heated confessions of mutual lust and desire, but the lack of such does not mean it had nothing.

Aggregator gang
I’m beginning to have fun reading but it was cut short when the gay vibe is starting to manifest.😞

Dex-chan lover
There might've not been much gl going on but it was wholesome so I'll let it slide.

Dex-chan lover
WDYM nothing? The main character was basically told to grow up and, much to the surprise of everyone, she started doing just that. In fact, character development is the strongest point of the sol genre and it came through perfectly well in this oneshot.

I get that you wanted it to end with a make-out session preceded by heated confessions of mutual lust and desire, but the lack of such does not mean it had nothing.
No, I'm complaining about a complete lack of anything resembling actual plot in this oneshot. It feels as if it was made by an AI - "Here is a scene!" "And another one here!"

Events happen in a disconnected way, with little explanation. The only obvious joke was the one with "beautiful scenery" and it doesn't even land, because you can't tell if she was sent to a paradise-like place so she wouldn't want to run away, or if she was sent out to the sticks. If she is in the back-asswards middle of nowhere, then why it doesn't feel like that, that scene is confusing.

And we don't even see her becoming a better person, she just gives up on returning, and the story skips a week. That's why I'm complaining.

EDIT: cleaned up a bit for clarity

Last edited:
Power Uploader
No, I'm complaining about a complete lack of anything resembling actual plot in this oneshot. It feels as if it was made by an AI - "Here is a scene!" "And another one here!"

Events happen with in a disconnected way, with little explanation. The only obvious joke was the one with "beautiful scenery" and it doesn't even land, because you can't tell if she was sent to a paradise-like place so she wouldn't want to run away, or if she was sent out to the sticks. If she is in the back-asswards middle of nowhere, then why it doesn't feel lite that.

And we don't even see her becoming a better person, she just gives up on returning, and the story skips a week. That's why I'm complaining.
What is bro waffling about

Users who are viewing this thread