We literally saw them 3 chapters agoWhen are we going to see her family again? because it's been like 20 chapters since we last saw the kids.
Dekaiii furry Mom, and we got a beautiful girl furry here
How is that being weak?! In this household we appreciate all shapes, sizes, and kinds of women............crap. I promised myself I would never under any circumstances turn into a furry. I have become weak.
View attachment 68232
I want an entire chapter focused on her family. We haven't even seen the husband yet which is just typical in manga because in Japan some people only see their father once a week or once a month or sometimes even once a year because of their job.We literally saw them 3 chapters ago
Getting flashbacks to the boob-crazy gremlin from late Negima.5 bucks the mysterious gaze from the shadows is perverted woman who is responsible for the missing women.
I'll throw in another 5 and say it's a spider-type beastman that like doing bondage-type yoga for relaxation, like Rachnea from Monster Musume.5 bucks the mysterious gaze from the shadows is perverted woman who is responsible for the missing women.
O . o;...........crap. I promised myself I would never under any circumstances turn into a furry. I have become weak.
View attachment 68232
I don't think we'll ever see the husband, as if my theory is correct then showing the husband would ruin many readers perception of the MC. It's weird, but a massive problem with Japan/Korea.I want an entire chapter focused on her family. We haven't even seen the husband yet which is just typical in manga because in Japan some people only see their father once a week or once a month or sometimes even once a year because of their job.