Okaasan Boukensha, Login Bonus de Skill "Shufu" ni Mezamemashita. Shuuichi Moraeru Chirashi de Boukensha Seikatsu Ganbarimasu! - Vol. 4 Ch. 32 - Aug'…

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Feb 22, 2020
Messages
530
“How strong are these kids (and mother) gonna get!?”

I feel that she should also point out that kachuan isn’t a teen she’s probably late 20’s early 30’s (there’s also a chance she is mid to early 20’s as fantasy world people tend to get married and start family’s early)
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 23, 2018
Messages
4,515
I know medicine is meant to be bitter and stuff but as mentioned, ... thats some dubiois list of stuff lmao
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
May 28, 2019
Messages
4,336
Thanks for the chapter :salute:
Wasnt expecting it to be curse of Lycanthropy. And yet again, fiction soft balls the "curse" aspect.
IMO, being cursed is more than just gaining fur and fangs, its about becoming a bloodthirsty monster. Either afflicted with a terrible hunger that causes you to stop seeing people as people, and instead as food. Or you simple attack as many people as you can with the( probably subconscious) intent to spread the curse.
Except for social reasons, this doesnt seem like much of a "curse".
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Nov 18, 2019
Messages
2,797
Wait so he's just been coasting on his party doing the work lmao, how was he fighting before again? Magic?
I thought he was their rogue that checked for traps

edit: I just skimmed the first couple of chapters, I'm actually not sure if he did that considering Rick is their thief.
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top