“Okaeri, Papa” - Ch. 19 - Discord

Dex-chan lover
Its fine, papa. You got harem! You only need to stop thinking and look
nah, I bet he is against his "harem", even if his Wife is Ok with it, because ... Ok.. only real reason is Touko s age.
they are not blood-related and know each other for only a month?

Touko is pining for "Papa" the whole time

Dex-chan lover
A sad male with female in a small room... :smugchisato:
what-could-possibly-go-wrong-michael-che.gif

Dex-chan lover
Can kinda understand bro's feelings but damn your own choice of picking a person to marry was kinda wrong tho my G.

You got yourself in a yandere situation there
So? How was that wrong?
For once, he made his own decision and it was a shit one. Also he must denser than a black hole if he can't understand the stress his sister went through looking for her baby son.
How was it shit exactly? He understands the stress but not the way she's treating his family. There's some things that shouldn't be said no matter how stressed and she did.

The only shit decision he made was coming to meet them in the first place since all they do is force their opinions and judgements on him.
Did they just went home like that? Not even talk it out?
That's on his siste's side. She has to be the one to speak up and apologize first.
Well it would be weirder if they didn't after the mood got dampened so badly

Dex-chan lover
Yea boi, at first thinking "okaeri papa" is a bait title about the daughter welcoming him home, aint realize that the milf could say it too... cheers for the author, good shit in writing here, thanks for the translation, cant wait for the bed time action...

Supporter
All of this is so complicated when you layer on that this guy was selected by the mother/daughter pair from a list of targets with an unknown endgame in mind. We just don’t know what they really want or why.

Dex-chan lover
mom be like: i sadly cant have any more kids, however......
:thonk:
You're possibly right about that,
The mom give birth at 16 or 17 (really young)
So possible that she can't anymore due to health issues and more.
But, the daughter can :lol: right?

Even if they will (probably) seggs, maybe the sperm is given to the daughter with some complex human reproduction tech like invitro or something like that...

Dex-chan lover
Most people here have a biased take, since we all know that the wife and daughter have ulterior motives that MC doesn't have any info of.

As we saw here, MC has always been doing things and sacrificed for his family. The instance that he did something for himself, they shat on it. Even if sister has a bad feeling about the wife and daughter and told MC, MC can just think "Oh, here you are again shitting on my decisions! You're just making up things, just so you can belittle me."

Dex-chan lover
Brilliant work for the author to make us feel so bad for the mc lmao bro just need a break. Validation from his ungrateful folks is rough but his new family is a pitfall in ways no one could imagine, but I predict things will work out in the end instead of going off the deep end.
It should have Tragedy tag. Calling it.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for chap
Ugggh seriously this series is getting the wrong kinda audience.DUDE DID NOTHING WRONG.
The trash sister is the one who said unnecessarily cruel things and hating his family just based on her guts.

So far they've done nothing wrong. If it wasn't touko in particular but some other normal girl in the same situation ppl would be on her side and blaming the sister.

Ok she may be stressed (with the shady stuff foreshadowing)but that's her issue.
Dude did literally everything wrong, and he knows it. Maybe pay attention.

He marries a single mother: Dumb
He lets her creepy daughter cling to him: Dumb
He ignores his family's warnings: Dumb
He hears his sister doesn't trust the creepy daughter, then gives said sister's baby to daughter: Dumb
He immediately lets creepy daughter and baby out of his sight: Dumb
He tells sister to "Calm down" after he lets creepy daughter kidnap baby: Dumb

This story only works because MC is a high-functioning retard.
So? How was that wrong?
Single mom. Creepy daughter. That's two ways right there.
How was it shit exactly?
Single mom. Creepy Daughter. Sister says she doesn't trust them. He doesn't either. Gives baby to creepy daughter despite literally everyone's problems with it.
The only shit decision he made was coming to meet them in the first place since all they do is force their opinions and judgements on him.
This entire story is about how the man is being manipulated by what appears to be a black widow and her psycho daughter. The guy's family sees this problem, then warns him about it. Psycho Oyakodon is now attempting to isolate him from his family.

If you don't see the problems here, you are a prime target for abuse.

That's on his siste's side. She has to be the one to speak up and apologize first.
No.

Dex-chan lover
Also he must denser than a black hole if he can't understand the stress his sister went through looking for her baby son.
Went back to the relevant chapter (the last one).

"It happened by accident. They're both fine. Why are you so mad? What's wrong with you?" Was his response prior to the sister saying "you don't understand how I felt..."

I wouldn't say the MC was "dense" I guess. For me at least, his comment implies "there's no need to stress anymore since they both are safe." Hes aware losing the child was a stressful moment. But to say it should be water under the bridge because it turned out well is incredibly insensitive, and honestly, a much worse look for his character than just being dumb.

Sis also questioned why he was taking his wife and daughter's side over his family, which further fueled her anger to make that comment she regrets.

This chapter shows that he may have sub-consciously taken his wife's side due to the stress he feels with his own family. That or its me reading into it too much. Probably that.

Dex-chan lover
Went back to the relevant chapter (the last one).

"It happened by accident. They're both fine. Why are you so mad? What's wrong with you?" Was his response prior to the sister saying "you don't understand how I felt..."

I wouldn't say the MC was "dense" I guess. For me at least, his comment implies "there's no need to stress anymore since they both are safe." Hes aware losing the child was a stressful moment. But to say it should be water under the bridge because it turned out well is incredibly insensitive, and honestly, a much worse look for his character than just being dumb.

Sis also questioned why he was taking his wife and daughter's side over his family, which further fueled her anger to make that comment she regrets.

This chapter shows that he may have sub-consciously taken his wife's side due to the stress he feels with his own family. That or its me reading into it too much. Probably that.
I can't stress this enough: He knew there was a problem with giving the baby away from the start. She outright told him she doesn't trust the creepy daughter. She asked for the baby, and he hesitated, already knowing the issue, and then said "Naw, it'll be fine". It blows up in his face instantly, and instead of apologizing, he does this. He isn't just taking their side on the matter, but refusing to take responsibility for his role in it all. Sis just happens to focus her rage on the creepy stranger, because that's the more obvious issue, and she's not family.

Users who are viewing this thread