“Okaeri, Papa” - Ch. 20 - Allurement

Dex-chan lover
While I know I know it's pointless to go around in circles with mulish people (👇), or people who are 13 and have brainrot (@poppinnow), I'll be your huckleberry since I'm stuck pretending to pay attention for the next hour or so...

I know English can be a difficult language for foreigners sometimes, but I specifically said that the slam was the only way things could have blown up in his face more quickly and spectacularly. Like, if what happened here was an 8 on the "Holy shit, that escalated quickly" scale, the slam would have been a 9 to 10.
My English is fine, thanks. The fact that you think a baby floor slam is the next level is like me saying I lightly bumped someone on the street is only slightly worse than me grabbing them by the neck and performing an RKO. See how the lack of levels in-between is something even Reed Richards can't comprehend how you got there?

She did. If anything, her backing down after his child is kidnapped, and her own brother meets her with a "Why are you so mad?" is the problem.
Again, you have a problem with hyperbole and escalation. I thought you were doing it on purpose, but you seem to seriously believe this. But it's probably best to address this after your next point.

I did. If you, after the lengthy arguments in the last chapter, don't get the problem, there's nothing that can be done.
I don't see how my stance would have changed from your flawed arguments last chapter..

Specify, or preferably give examples from the manga, where she gave any indication of not trusting the girl to her brother (besides the ONE example I go into later)? Furthermore,

Bro doesn't trust the girl; hesitated to give it to her himself. It blew up in his face instantly.
He gave a split second consideration that maybe his sister would have reservations of someone else holding her child, but realized that would be stupid consideration for someone SHE LET HOLD HER BABY PREVIOUSLY.

The baby wasn't his to give away to the shady kid that everyone knows is shady, and everyone pays for it immediately.
He gave the baby to his stepdaughter, not the neighborhood slasher. And who is this "everyone" that knows she's "shady"? Not to jump ahead again, but the one and ONLY time the sister brought up concerns with Touko was her sense of distance, which he shut down due to his sister's repeated offenses in the past of putting down the women he was involved with. While he may also have some misgivings about the closeness and things Touko says, he thinks it's from inexperience dealing with a teenager. It isn't enough to put her on a watch list.

End of discussion.
Oh well shoot, if it's the end of discussion..

The fact that we also know she did this entirely on purpose with mom?: The cherry on top that has me cheering for Sis to hospitalize them.
Again, there's this "we" stuff. Some people here have an inability to understand or empathize with someone from the story's point of view. "We" aren't "him". If you're capable of looking at this from a 40's something Japanese man experiencing a happy home life for the first time, "He's" behaving entirely reasonably. Which he has this whole series.

Specifically sat him down, right before they left, and told him the problem, after days of hinting she's not 100% comfortable with her (You know, after the baby comment in front of both of them, and the pregnancy thing). Brother literally told her to mind her own fucking business. Read over the chapter again.
You should probably take your own advice, and read the chapters again. She AT NO POINT mentioned or "hinted" she's not comfortable with Touko to her brother (not sure where you got "days" from, it happened the day before she sat down with him). Then she sat him down after playing off badgering him about wanting a kid like their mother did. She feigned interest in his married life to bring up how she thinks Miyako and Touko is swindling him because she made a comment that could have easily been misconstrued.

And yes, the brother told her to "mind her own fucking business", as it's been clearly shown how she's been distrustful of all his relationships in the past (re: brocon). Any further discussions were cut off due to her own shady shit going down that's stressing her out.

The fact that you're asking this question makes it clear you're not paying attention to what anyone is saying here.
I am, it's just that like all the others who's pointed this out in the past, you're using insight and bias to be stretchy as fuck.

We know he took it like that. He is making very pointedly bad choices despite everything, including his own gut, telling him this is a bad situation he's in.
Please explain these bad choices in detail. Because nothing I've seen from his perspective spells doom or get out now. Just closeness misgivings which again, he has no idea how to deal with a teenage stepdaughter, and may think it's understandable.

That is the entire issue at hand here. He knows, are minimum, that the daughter is sketchy as FUCK. So does his family. They've told him this to his face.
When? When did this happen other than the aborted attempted made by the sister at the last minute before the outing?

He's experienced repeated instances of "What the fu-..." on this very trip. He pushes forward anyway, it keeps blowing up in his face- and now he makes it blow up in his sister's face too.
Is this another baby slamming incident? At that point, ONE comment asking if he wants a baby. Weird, but how is that a blow up in his face?

The man is very pointedly avoiding introspection, and the oyakodon is helping him do that. He sat around thinking about his life, and the first thing this woman does is tell him to stop thinking about stuff and fuck her.
He's not avoiding introspection. That's exactly what he was doing after his family once again shitted on his choices. Between dealing with that emotional drama, or enjoying his WIFE trying to ease his mind as a wife should, any reasonably person would embrace his wife.

Again, your biases and being told the answers he doesn't have outright doesn't mean he's a dumb simp destroying his life. If you don't get that, there's nothing to be done...

Dex-chan lover
My English is fine, thanks.
You sure? Because an English speaker wouldn't need me to explain what I meant back there.
I don't see how my stance would have changed from your flawed arguments last chapter.
Like I said: Nothing that can be done. I just happen to enjoy banging my head against walls.
Specify, or preferably give examples from the manga,
:questionblob:
Specify, or preferably give examples from the manga, where she gave any indication of not trusting the girl to her brother (besides the ONE example I go into later)? Furthermore,
"Hey, bro, isn't all this too fucking weird? That girl keeps trying to fuck you, and mom's just letting it happen."
"WHAT, YOU THINK THEY'RE TRYING TO SCAM ME?! WHY DON'T YOU MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS, LITTLE SISTER?!"
"Daddy! Let's go to the fireworks now!"

I know it's been a while, but there's a whole conversation where she tells him it's fucked, he immediately understands what she's getting at, snaps at her for saying they're shady as fuck, and then they go to the festival, where the baby is kidnapped the instant he gives it to the girl sis just told him was shady.
He gave a split second consideration that maybe his sister would have reservations of someone else holding her child, but realized that would be stupid consideration for someone SHE LET HOLD HER BABY PREVIOUSLY.
No, he knows she's got a problem with it. And he has his own problem with it. And ultimately, it's not his baby to give.
He gave the baby to his stepdaughter, not the neighborhood slasher. And who is this "everyone" that knows she's "shady"?
Literally everyone in the family. The mom knows, the sister knows, and the guy knows. This is the entire premise of the manga: Everyone finds the girl shady, and the readers knows it's worse than they imagine. The entire conversation they were having before going out to the festival boils down to:

"You know how she's trying to fuck you?"
"Yeah?"
"That's fucked"
"SO?! THEY'RE NOT SCAMMING ME!"
Again, there's this "we" stuff. Some people here have an inability to understand or empathize with someone from the story's point of view. "We" aren't "him". If you're capable of looking at this from a 40's something Japanese man experiencing a happy home life for the first time, "He's" behaving entirely reasonably. Which he has this whole series.
We literally, and repeatedly see him freaking out over her obvious passes at him. I know the chapters aren't super frequent, and English can be a difficult language sometimes, but these are literal reaction shots we're talking about. You don't have to read anything to see the nervous face he makes every time she rides his dick, or tells him to make a baby with her.

You:
"She AT NO POINT mentioned or "hinted" she's not comfortable with Touko to her brother (not sure where you got "days" from, it happened the day before she sat down with him)."
Also you:
She feigned interest in his married life to bring up how she thinks Miyako and Touko is swindling him
So she didn't bring it up, except for that part where she specifically told him, out loud, in no uncertain terms, immediately before the incident.

Does the term "Sucking and blowing at the same time" mean anything to you?

Please explain these bad choices in detail.
Marrying a single mother, ignoring family's reservations and concerns, enabling a teenage step-daughter trying to fuck you, handing your nephew over to the sketchy step-daughter who's trying to fuck you despite the mother's explicit distrust of her, refusing to take responsibility for the child's kidnapping...

And these are just the ones that any normal human being would be able to point out just from his perspective. From the audience's perspective? Woo lad.

Just closeness misgivings which again, he has no idea how to deal with a teenage stepdaughter, and may think it's understandable.
Right. We know he knows there's a problem.

When? When did this happen other than the aborted attempted made by the sister at the last minute before the outing? exact time it happened?
FTFY
Is this another baby slamming incident? At that point, ONE comment asking if he wants a baby. Weird, but how is that a blow up in his face?
You mean besides it beginning to drive a wedge between him and his family? Remember: This is where the sister finally realized she's sketchy. Meanwhile, he's trying not to think about it. This, along with the touching thing, are the catalyst for the two fights he had with his sister. That's two explosions right there.
He's not avoiding introspection. That's exactly what he was doing after his family once again shitted on his choices. Between dealing with that emotional drama, or enjoying his WIFE trying to ease his mind as a wife should, any reasonably person would embrace his wife.
He only started again after his family told him. This is the first time he's sat down and wondered what the fuck he's doing in 16 chapters, and months/years of in-universe time. Why are you repeating things I've been saying? I point out he's trying not to think about it, and they're helping him with that. You say he's thinking about things for once in his life... and they're giving him an excuse not to.
Again, your biases and being told the answers he doesn't have outright doesn't mean he's a dumb simp destroying his life. If you don't get that, there's nothing to be done...
When the facts are on your side, pound on the facts. When the law is on your side, pound on the law. When neither are on your side, pound on the table.

Dex-chan lover
i think someone in another manga series says it's 'uncommon' for some bedroom doors to not have locks on it anyway lol. so rip for anyone who does want privacy tho it'd be hilarious if they were both loud on purpose to establish dominance
As we've seen over and over in many manga and anime (both regular and H) the ability to lock a door in Japan is a Legendary Skill that you can only obtain after 30 or 40 years of life experience. That's the only explanation for massive number of walk-in-ons that occur on a daily basis.

Dex-chan lover
While I know I know it's pointless to go around in circles with mulish people (👇), or people who are 13 and have brainrot (@poppinnow), I'll be your huckleberry since I'm stuck pretending to pay attention for the next hour or so...

My English is fine, thanks. The fact that you think a baby floor slam is the next level is like me saying I lightly bumped someone on the street is only slightly worse than me grabbing them by the neck and performing an RKO. See how the lack of levels in-between is something even Reed Richards can't comprehend how you got there?

Again, you have a problem with hyperbole and escalation. I thought you were doing it on purpose, but you seem to seriously believe this. But it's probably best to address this after your next point.

I don't see how my stance would have changed from your flawed arguments last chapter..

He gave the baby to his stepdaughter, not the neighborhood slasher. And who is this "everyone" that knows she's "shady"? Not to jump ahead again, but the one and ONLY time the sister brought up concerns with Touko was her sense of distance, which he shut down due to his sister's repeated offenses in the past of putting down the women he was involved with. While he may also have some misgivings about the closeness and things Touko says, he thinks it's from inexperience dealing with a teenager. It isn't enough to put her on a watch list.

Oh well shoot, if it's the end of discussion..

You should probably take your own advice, and read the chapters again. She AT NO POINT mentioned or "hinted" she's not comfortable with Touko to her brother (not sure where you got "days" from, it happened the day before she sat down with him). Then she sat him down after playing off badgering him about wanting a kid like their mother did. She feigned interest in his married life to bring up how she thinks Miyako and Touko is swindling him because she made a comment that could have easily been misconstrued.

And yes, the brother told her to "mind her own fucking business", as it's been clearly shown how she's been distrustful of all his relationships in the past (re: brocon). Any further discussions were cut off due to her own shady shit going down that's stressing her out.

I am, it's just that like all the others who's pointed this out in the past, you're using insight and bias to be stretchy as fuck.

Please explain these bad choices in detail. Because nothing I've seen from his perspective spells doom or get out now. Just closeness misgivings which again, he has no idea how to deal with a teenage stepdaughter, and may think it's understandable.

When? When did this happen other than the aborted attempted made by the sister at the last minute before the outing?

you keep talking about the readers viewpoint yet you literally upvoted a reply talking about how he is deliberately ignoring the red flags because he needs the relationship 😂😂

try to not look at this manga through ur fetish lens for 5 seconds and you will realise something like ur high school aged daughter trying to seduce you multiple times is obviously weird to literally any human with a functional brain

daughter acts weird > sister remarks on how she is extremely weird and she’s skeptical of her> immediately hand her child to said daughter

it’s nothing to do with ‘emphasising’ with him he obviously needs the relationship as the comment you upvoted says, but that doesn’t detract from anyone saying he needs to grow a spine and recognise the obvious entrapment happening in front of him

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Looks like I have a little more time to not work...

You sure? Because an English speaker wouldn't need me to explain what I meant back there.

Like I said: Nothing that can be done. I just happen to enjoy banging my head against walls.

:questionblob:
Snide comments and dumb emojis aside, you seem to cherry pick things to support your arguments instead of providing rational responses to the points made.
"Hey, bro, isn't all this too fucking weird? That girl keeps trying to fuck you, and mom's just letting it happen."
"WHAT, YOU THINK THEY'RE TRYING TO SCAM ME?! WHY DON'T YOU MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS, LITTLE SISTER?!"
"Daddy! Let's go to the fireworks now!"
Exaggerations from a warped perspective?
I know it's been a while, but there's a whole conversation where she tells him it's fucked, he immediately understands what she's getting at, snaps at her for saying they're shady as fuck, and then they go to the festival, where the baby is kidnapped the instant he gives it to the girl sis just told him was shady.

See, I'm pretty sure I explained all of that, but you're just chugging along using an aborted convo about how his sister never liked his girlfriends, they've shown no indications (again, to him) that they're anything but a (maybe too) loving wife and stepdaughter, and her dealing with issues that is affecting her whole mindset.

No, he knows she's got a problem with it. And he has his own problem with it. And ultimately, it's not his baby to give.
So if a relative asks to hold a baby, it's instant kidnapping? jaysis... Also he doesn't know, he suspects she might be a bit paranoid about his step daughter, but not full on "kidnapping" panic attack. While I can see why she'd be upset her baby got separated from them in the crowd, do you think the situation should have played out the same if they weren't separated? .. Not sure why I'm asking that...
Literally everyone in the family. The mom knows, the sister knows, and the guy knows. This is the entire premise of the manga: Everyone finds the girl shady, and the readers knows it's worse than they imagine. The entire conversation they were having before going out to the festival boils down to:

"You know how she's trying to fuck you?"
"Yeah?"
"That's fucked"
"SO?! THEY'RE NOT SCAMMING ME!"
She told him the daughter has a distance issue. He thinks the daughter might have one too, but it's been explained away reasonably, and he accepts that. Nobody, beyond readers that can see all sides of the story (which appears to be a foreign concept to some..) are straight up saying "SHE'S TRYING TO FUCK YOUUUU!!!".
We literally, and repeatedly see him freaking out over her obvious passes at him. I know the chapters aren't super frequent, and English can be a difficult language sometimes, but these are literal reaction shots we're talking about. You don't have to read anything to see the nervous face he makes every time she rides his dick, or tells him to make a baby with her.
Snide comments aside, please provide the chapter/pages where he wasn't given a reasonable explanation for what she said, or he didn't put it off as not something to nut up over.
You:

Also you:

So she didn't bring it up, except for that part where she specifically told him, out loud, in no uncertain terms, immediately before the incident.

Does the term "Sucking and blowing at the same time" mean anything to you?
Again, are you reading what I wrote, or do you ignore things against your points? Did you read that chapter's section again, where she STARTS to bring up a distance thing, gets rebuffed because of her past behavior, and then gets interrupted by her own drama/going out for fireworks? That's hardly "out loud, in no uncertain terms".

Also, that first "You" point was pointing out the false statement you made:
BuyVelomobiles said:
Specifically sat him down, right before they left, and told him the problem, after days of hinting she's not 100% comfortable with her (You know, after the baby comment in front of both of them, and the pregnancy thing). Brother literally told her to mind her own fucking business. Read over the chapter again.
Where again, no "days of hinting" since they got there the day before, a misconstrued baby comment, and "the pregnancy thing" that he had no idea had taken place.
Marrying a single mother, ignoring family's reservations and concerns, enabling a teenage step-daughter trying to fuck you, handing your nephew over to the sketchy step-daughter who's trying to fuck you despite the mother's explicit distrust of her, refusing to take responsibility for the child's kidnapping...
See where I and others are saying your incel biases are front and center? I'm tired of trying to get you to understand or empathize from a character's point of view, but I'll say what he's dealt with so far isn't enough to make him call off the marriage to "a single mother".
And these are just the ones that any normal human being would be able to point out just from his perspective. From the audience's perspective? Woo lad.
I think that audience's perspective is what you're going off of. While he may be concerned (which is shown during his talk with the sister before that fireworks trip), hasn't been presented to him as her saying "Put your dick in me, Daddy!" So far, anyway.
Right. We know he knows there's a problem.
He's concerned for something he hasn't dealt with before (a teenage daughter). Not a full on problem yet.
You really didn't. Once again, an aborted attempt to bring something up which she stopped to deal with her baby daddy drama, and before she could even go into that, they went on the fireworks trip.

You mean besides it beginning to drive a wedge between him and his family? Remember: This is where the sister finally realized she's sketchy.
... "Finally"? She met her probably an hour ago. Where she already talked shit about him marrying a divorcee. Sure, being weirded out was fine, but did she bring it up to him BEFORE THE ABORTED ATTEMPT you keep bringing up?
Meanwhile, he's trying not to think about it.
How his family dislikes his wife and step daughter on sight?
This, along with the touching thing, are the catalyst for the two fights he had with his sister. That's two explosions right there.
You mean the touching thing that he has no idea had taken place? Where she didn't bring up BEFORE THE ABORTED ATTEMPT to imply the mother/daughter is scamming him.. somehow?
He only started again after his family told him. This is the first time he's sat down and wondered what the fuck he's doing in 16 chapters, and months/years of in-universe time. Why are you repeating things I've been saying? I point out he's trying not to think about it, and they're helping him with that. You say he's thinking about things for once in his life... and they're giving him an excuse not to.
If you really read it, you'd find out I'm really not. He had a moment of doubt about if he wanted to have a baby or not. His MAIN concern is that he's been a filial son his whole life. He took the role of his father to support the family. He's been their for his sister every step of the way. And the moment he makes a decision for himself, the people he's given everything to decides to shit on it (like they've apparently done in the past).

He may have some minor concerns about having a baby or the closeness of his step daughter, but it pales in comparison to the betrayal he feels from his family. As a reader we know that's by design, but he shouldn't know that.
When the facts are on your side, pound on the facts. When the law is on your side, pound on the law. When neither are on your side, pound on the table.
I don't think you've given real facts, just biased opinions that are pretty telling. Is this why people don't like books with a first person viewpoint?

Dex-chan lover
you keep talking about the readers viewpoint yet you literally upvoted a reply talking about how he is deliberately ignoring the red flags because he needs the relationship 😂😂
Can you be more specific? I just remember the one where I was laughing at your responses.

try to not look at this manga through ur fetish lens for 5 seconds and you will realise something like ur high school aged daughter trying to seduce you multiple times is obviously weird to literally any human with a functional brain
See, responses like this makes me think you're a lonely preteen that reads too many hens in ties manga (that's hentai, for the slow).
daughter acts weird > sister remarks on how she is extremely weird and she’s skeptical of her> immediately hand her child to said daughter
I don't think you're using ">" correctly.

it’s nothing to do with ‘emphasising’ with him he obviously needs the relationship as the comment you upvoted says, but that doesn’t detract from anyone saying he needs to grow a spine and recognise the obvious entrapment happening in front of him
Honestly not trying to be a grammar "Not See" here, but I have no idea what word you're trying to use. Empathize? Emphasize?

Regardless, I'll just let you go through my responses again and hope you get the point I was making that although he can "recognize" something may be off with how the daughter is clingy, it's not enough for him to think he's being entrapped in.. Well, even readers with an ORV don't know for sure.

Dex-chan lover
See, responses like this makes me think you're a lonely preteen that reads too many hens in ties manga (that's hentai, for the slow). (real reddit humour bro im fucking rolling on the floor)
yes coming from the guy laughing at incest jokes about his sister joining in, talking about his hot 'asian' wife (weird distinction to make i guess ur fetish was coming through) making comments like '“Shut up, I’m taking it tonight! RAW!” ”…. Yes, mommy' i am the one who is reading too much hentai 😂

comments like those make me think ur a 40 year old freak reddit user spending his life on internet forums arguing about dogshit manga

anyway you can believe whatever you want about the story ig my original comment about him being spineless was solely my opinion/interpretation (y)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
yes coming from the guy laughing at incest jokes about his sister joining in, talking about his hot 'asian' wife (weird distinction to make i guess ur fetish was coming through) making comments like '“Shut up, I’m taking it tonight! RAW!” ”…. Yes, mommy' i am the one who is reading too much hentai 😂

comments like those make me think ur a 40 year old freak reddit user spending his life on online forums talking arguing about dogshit manga's
... You really want to take that stance considering you've spent that much time going over someone's comment history? I really think that's sadder than the things I've written in an obviously joking manner.

At least to clarify things considering your adolescent perspective, the "hot asian wife" comment was in reference to the Karl Anderson's.. you know what, nevermind. You were probably still in diapers then.

anyway you can believe whatever you want about the story ig my original comment about him being spineless was solely my opinion (y)
... Yes, it was your opinion, and it was a bad one. Not that I'm trying to cyber bully you or anything.

Dex-chan lover
... You really want to take that stance considering you've spent that much time going over someone's comment history? I really think that's sadder than the things I've written in an obviously joking manner.
it took me literally less than 20 seconds to look through it, literally all on the first page but ok, dont see how that detracts from my point at all?

you are genuinely >40 years old and you spend ur time arguing with someone you think is a 'preteen' about a terrible manga your life genuinely must be awful

At least to clarify things considering your adolescent perspective, the "hot asian wife" comment was in reference to the Karl Anderson's.. you know what, nevermind. You were probably still in diapers then.
'you didn't understand this obscure reference to something American? you must be a fucking child' yes man a simple phrase about a hot asian wife instantly gets recognized as a reference to something some celebrity said at some point... what?

... Yes, it was your opinion, and it was a bad one. Not that I'm trying to cyber bully you or anything.
(y) good for you bro you are objectively correct everyone must bow down to you

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
… Yeah, that’s my fault, I tried to believe you could actually think beyond a 12 year old’s level. I won’t make that mistake again.

Let me help you out: THE PAPA ISN’T AWARE OF WHAT YOU ARE AWARE OF. IN HIS MIND, THERE‘S NOTHING WRONG WITH HAVING SEX WITH HIS WIFE. CALLING A CHARACTER RETARDED FOR NOT BEING GOD AND KNOWING EVERYTHING IS, IN FACT, RETARDED.

I hope this helps your limited comprehension skills about how a story works. If not, I can’t help you any further.
You read that 4chan greentext about IQ? I think im experiencing that happen in this comment section lmao

Dex-chan lover
Snide comments and dumb emojis aside, you seem to cherry pick things to support your arguments instead of providing rational responses to the points made.
"Point out a time where this thing happened."
"Right here. You agree it happened."
"CHERRY PICKING! WHY DON'T YOU JUST USE RATIONAL RESPONSES?!"

You ask for when she told him he doesn't trust the other women, I tell you. You ask for how his bad decisions are blowing up in his face in this very trip, I give you two full fights. You don't disagree these happened, so It's not clear how you reconcile all of this other than outright denying their significance. Like "So what if she literally sat him down, told him they're creepy, and got into a fight because he realized she was calling them scammers? And so what if it caused a second fight later on after Touko kidnapped the baby? Why don't you stop wasting my time and actually show me where she told him she doesn't trust them?"

Have you considered this story might just be too complicated for you?
See, I'm pretty sure I explained all of that, but you're just chugging along using an aborted convo about how his sister never liked his girlfriends, they've shown no indications (again, to him) that they're anything but a (maybe too) loving wife and stepdaughter, and her dealing with issues that is affecting her whole mindset.
Right, so you've just forgotten the entire story at this point. Or you're trolling. Either way, you may want to re-read everything. Because the entire conversation starts with:

"Hey, bro? You having any problems with your married life?"
"Well now that you mention it, the girl keeps trying to fuck me. 💀"
"Right?! And you notice how mom just lets it happen?!"

If you refresh your memory, and still don't see the part where he finds her creepy, this story may be too difficult for you to follow.

So if a relative asks to hold a baby, it's instant kidnapping?
It is if you give someone's baby to said relative. Doubly so if the shady girl disappears with the baby. Turns out, mom decides who holds her baby.
She told him the daughter has a distance issue. He thinks the daughter might have one too, but it's been explained away reasonably, and he accepts that.
"Ok, so he knows there's a problem, his family told him there's a problem, but he bullshit himself, so it doesn't count". Him bullshitting himself is the problem, bud.
Nobody, beyond readers that can see all sides of the story (which appears to be a foreign concept to some..) are straight up saying "SHE'S TRYING TO FUCK YOUUUU!!!".
Except, you know, everyone in the story. Who can clearly see the girl coming on to him. Hence the problem.
Where again, no "days of hinting" since they got there the day before, a misconstrued baby comment, and "the pregnancy thing" that he had no idea had taken place.
So Day 1, and Day 2. Also known as "Days".
Day 1:

"赤ちゃん欲しい?"
"Woah, woah, WOAAAH. I think it's time to change the baby's diaper. yoink. Mah, you got the- the diaper changing things?"
"You mean my hands?"
"Yeah, your hands. You got 'em? He's really stinky!"

Day 2:

"Hey sis. I see you spent mere minutes with my creepy step-daughter. You look like you've seen a ghost; Something happen?"
"uhhhh... o.o' "

Also Day 2:

"Bro, this shit's weird."
"YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS. MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS"

You: "Puh. Multiple days of hints? Not in my story. We have, like, one. If even."

See where I and others are saying your incel biases are front and center? I'm tired of trying to get you to understand or empathize from a character's point of view, but I'll say what he's dealt with so far isn't enough to make him call off the marriage to "a single mother".
"Tell me what the problems are."
"X, Y, and Z"
"Pft. Typical incel, pointing out problems."
While he may be concerned (which is shown during his talk with the sister before that fireworks trip), hasn't been presented to him as her saying "Put your dick in me, Daddy!" So far, anyway.
"You see, he has no reason to see her as creepy because she's only asked him if he wants to make a baby so far."
... "Finally"? She met her probably an hour ago.
Yeah. Up until that point they'd quietly accepted the two as part of the family. In fact, she'd spent a while complimenting them in her head.
Again, are you reading what I wrote, or do you ignore things against your points? Did you read that chapter's section again, where she STARTS to bring up a distance thing, gets rebuffed because of her past behavior, and then gets interrupted by her own drama/going out for fireworks? That's hardly "out loud, in no uncertain terms".
No, she got the message out just fine. And after he realized she was saying mother and daughter are sketchy as fuck (i.e. Telling bro he doesn't trust them at all), bro covers his ears, tells her to fuck off, and starts screaming "LALALALALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU". Bro's reaction is the ultimate confirmation that he got the message perfectly. There would've been no conflict if he didn't realize she doesn't trust them.
You mean the touching thing that he has no idea had taken place?
Yes. Things that don't happen directly in front of him still have an effect on his life.

Where she didn't bring up BEFORE THE ABORTED ATTEMPT to imply the mother/daughter is scamming him.. somehow?
I think you think the stomach touching was what I included as "Blowing up in his face". I'm guessing you don't know what a "catalyst" is. A catalyst is a material that makes chemical reactions easier without being consumed itself. In this case, it's a metaphor for the fact that the touching, along with the baby comment, both freaked her out so much they lead to the two fights she had with her brother (i.e. the two times his decisions blew up in his face).
If you really read it, you'd find out I'm really not. He had a moment of doubt about if he wanted to have a baby or not.
So... he thought about things for once in his life... and they stopped him. 🤷‍♂️

I don't think you've given real facts, just biased opinions that are pretty telling
"Show me where this happened."
"Ok. Here."
"KEEP YOUR BIASED OPINIONS TO YOURSELF"

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Jesus Christ, this manga gets more and more intense

The daughter keeps peeking, sister is upset, dad can't grow a spine, just a mess

I dont get why the sister is so bothered by them having sex to the point of throwing up…
She and her mother cannot accept that their convenient and helpful brother/son is no longer under their control. They have no other reason to be prejudiced against his new family. Even though we still don't know what to condemn them for, his relatives just met and immediately perceived them negatively.

Dex-chan lover
As we've seen over and over in many manga and anime (both regular and H) the ability to lock a door in Japan is a Legendary Skill that you can only obtain after 30 or 40 years of life experience. That's the only explanation for massive number of walk-in-ons that occur on a daily basis.
And even in that case, 'something something, the mom/daughter playing 4d chess and somehow already installed mics and security cameras before they even set foot in the door with the stepdad' (tho other than some custom blockage, other than ppl 'giving up' or just accepting if not letting their kid starve to death to kick their butt about it, i'd expect more of those 'shut in neet' archetypes to literally be dragged out if they can't lock themselves in)

Dex-chan lover
No, dumb like hearing a guy asking you a question, clarifying that it's a serious question, then throwing a temper tantrum like a child because you don't like the implication that you made a mistake.

It's on you for not noticing that the entire bit about her catching her brother in the act started with her getting up, holding her mouth, then saying she needs to go to the bathroom. I was asking how exactly you missed it when it's right here- in this chapter- taking up a whole two thirds of the page it's shown in. You're not the only one to make this bizarre mistake, and I was hoping you'd enlighten me instead of going into hysterics.

See? It's like they don't see the page either. So either they're literally just rushing through to the end, or ignoring what they see outright because they have a whole other story in their heads.

Miyako left the door open so her daughter could see. Whether she left it cracked outright, or just had a signal worked out with her daughter to stealthily open it isn't clarified.

What are you reading?

This is among the more sensible things I've seen people on here miss.

Because his family is outright telling him something's horribly wrong. And we, as the readers, know that she's more right than anyone realizes. There's a reason you bring your SO to your family: To get their approval. Because your family is, in theory, looking out for you. And nobody is suggesting he personally should think he shouldn't have sex with his wife. We just know it's a bad idea. 🤨

🤷‍♂️

This is the same website with morons who think a woman who spends an entire chapter (NSFW) rubbing her pussy on some guy's dick, telling everyone how much she loves it, then begging for more cock mid gangbang was raped. A large minority of readers don't so much read the story as they just make up their own.
If that was left open for the daughter, then I would puke too

The step daughter gunning for his dick and the mom seemingly being into is really weird but they seem better than his blood related family. He finally finds some happiness for himself and they shit on him for being realistic. He’s in his mid to late 30’s all he’s going to find are single mothers.

His sister cheating on her husband tells me all I need to know about her. She’s grade A trash.

Dex-chan lover
The step daughter gunning for his dick and the mom seemingly being into is really weird but they seem better than his blood related family.
You should probably read the bonus chapters...
He finally finds some happiness for himself and they shit on him for being realistic. He’s in his mid to late 30’s all he’s going to find are single mothers.
All he's going to find is 20-year-olds. Men in their 20's date women in their 20's. Men in their 30's also date women in their 20's. Especially in Japan. Women are the ones whose options are limited by their age.

Users who are viewing this thread