“Okaeri, Papa” - Ch. 20 - Allurement

Dex-chan lover
This is the same website with morons who think a woman who spends an entire chapter (NSFW) rubbing her pussy on some guy's dick, telling everyone how much she loves it, then begging for more cock mid gangbang was raped. A large minority of readers don't so much read the story as they just make up their own.
uuhhh, can you provide the sauce please?

Dex-chan lover
i wonder if the japanese side of the comments are as fired up about this story/rooting for their 'downfall' as opposed to being on the mom/daughter's side

Dex-chan lover
Think about it from the perspective of someone who isn't raised in Current Year: Your family is looking out for your best interests. They're literally telling you there are grave issues with these people. To your face. You yourself know there are issues, but you've been consistently brushing them off. At this point, the man's got enough information to realize something's off, but he's consistently pushed it down because he's got this retarded obsession with making a choice in his life; even just a bad one.
Ok first of all, this all seems to be from a very biased place, working backwards from the answer, which is my main complaint. The sister is the only one who has talked to him about it and as they themselves have stated, they have no real basis other than gut feeling and even that is questionable as the series seems to be implying that she's right for the wrong reasons.

Not to mention that just because they're family, it doesn't automatically means they're always "looking out for you". We saw from the flashback and his statements that the mom put a lot on his plate after the death of their father and that the sister is indeed too critical of anyone his brother dates. Last chapter he thinks about how both of them were already complaining about the whole marriage thing before even meeting them. Both also seem to push him to have a child of his own despite his apparent objections and reservations.

So again, the wife and daughter have been nothing but nice and cordial (deliverately). The sister, who's known to criticize every woman he's dated (contrary to what she says, he reveals her complaints are things like "her make up is scuffed" and "she's a slob") nags him again about having child but also that the step child is no good without any concrete reasoning and the next day she lashes out at said step child and berates his childless situation. Hell, the reason the sister said that to him was right after she thought and I quote: Why are you defending "them?" "I" am your family. The reason the whole scheme is working is "because" there already existed major issues with his family (dude implies several times he only went back home out of obligation). And after all that he's suppose to side with her?
He knows the girl is creepy, his sister knows she's creepy, and outright told him that, the mother has her own reservations, and yet the man does stupid things like giving away his sister's baby to the creepy girl (Though even his own objections) and is surprised when it blows up in his face instantly. It could only have been a swifter, and more brutal, catastrophe if she grabbed the baby and then threw it to the ground at full strength.
Again, the sister doesn't "know" the girl is creepy. She said one weird line and next thing you know she's googling step children relationships late at night, questioning the mom about the marriage and theorizing she wants to blackmail him. The series itself is pointing that she's right for the wrong reasons. We again keep falling into the main issue of the 4th wall reader's perspective and if we can't get pass that then this whole discussion is utterly pointless.
Only the reader has all the info to know they've evil, but everyone else knows there's something deeply wrong with this picture.
Whatever his motivations are, he's ignoring crucial observations and advice from his own family, along with his own gut. You could almost forgive it on his end, since he's being love bombed, but to pretend the man's got literally nothing to go on ignores everything we've seen up until now.
Sight, you know what, sure, I'm done here.

Dex-chan lover
The sister is the only one who has talked to him about it and as they themselves have stated, they have no real basis other than gut feeling and even that is questionable as the series seems to be implying that she's right for the wrong reasons.
The series isn't implying she's "Right for the wrong reasons", it's telling us she's right, and she's got no clue just how bad it is. She's known right from the start that the girl is showing an uncomfortable sexual interest in the guy, and she knows the mother is letting it happen, at the very least. How does this chapter end? With her literally watching the two fuck. Again. And she's doing it openly.

You know what that sounds like? It sounds like she was right about the girls, and she had no clue how bad it was.

Not to mention that just because they're family, it doesn't automatically means they're always "looking out for you". We saw from the flashback and his statements that the mom put a lot on his plate after the death of their father and that the sister is indeed too critical of anyone his brother dates.
We have a sample size of 1 here, and so far her only fault is she's been too understanding of the obviously-shady women. They're clearly looking out for him here. I don't know why you need them to not want what's best for him here.
Last chapter he thinks about how both of them were already complaining about the whole marriage thing before even meeting them.
Yeah, as it turns out, dating single mothers is a bad idea in general. They knew this, and shared their reservations. If he had listened, he wouldn't be in this mess.
Both also seem to push him to have a child of his own despite his apparent objections and reservations.
And?
So again, the wife and daughter have been nothing but nice and cordial (deliverately).
And creepy. Don't forget creepy.
but also that the step child is no good without any concrete reasoning
My brother in Christ, have you been reading this story? She literally explained how the girl is obviously coming on to him (Something he knows already), and the mother is letting it happen. This is the most concrete of possible reasoning. Or do you just knot know what "Concrete reasoning" means?
the next day she lashes out at said step child and berates his childless situation
It happened maybe an hour or two later. And yes, people freak the fuck out when they leave their child with you for a few minutes, then find out you not only gave it to the person you JUST told him you didn't trust, but also that they both disappeared.

As much as you want to complain that she hit him right in the childnessness, he:

A) Seemed to be bothered by the push to have children. I don't see why being told he doesn't understand what it's like when he literally doesn't, and tells them he's not interested would upset him.

B) Outright told his sister to get over it.

Man was begging for her to be at least a little uncivil with him there.

Again, the sister doesn't "know" the girl is creepy.
Yes. She does. Creepy isn't an objective aura you measure with a meter. Her gut told her the girl's behavior is abnormal. And yeah, it is. Even you don't dispute that. So stop this.
She said one weird line and next thing you know she's googling step children relationships late at night, questioning the mom about the marriage and theorizing she wants to blackmail him.
You say "One weird line" like it isn't the girl openly coming on to her step-dad right in front of their faces. Having sex with your underage step-child is prime blackmail material, and seeing them encourage that would obviously raise flags.
We again keep falling into the main issue of the 4th wall reader's perspective and if we can't get pass that then this whole discussion is utterly pointless.
We literally don't need to make any more guesses about their intentions to have a problem with them.

Case in point: The reader barely knows more than the sister does, and we still know it's a bad idea. You can avoid the .5 chapters, and get the exact same feeling the sister does.

Again, case in point: People have missed them, and still realize she's being creepy, and this whole situation is off.

Am I the only one that thought the sister threw up because she was imagining herself with MC?
The woman on page 15 has a closer hair color to the sister (page 13) than the wife on page 14. Notice how on page 14 the wife has hair covering her ear, on page 13 the sister has hair behind her ear. On page 15 the woman has her hair behind her ear.

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only one that thought the sister threw up because she was imagining herself with MC?
The woman on page 15 has a closer hair color to the sister (page 13) than the wife on page 14. Notice how on page 14 the wife has hair covering her ear, on page 13 the sister has hair behind her ear. On page 15 the woman has her hair behind her ear.
Yes. Literally the only one. I know the question is usually rhetorical, but in this case, you really at the exact only person who thinks that. She got up nauseous from the start. It's why she was even there in the first place.

why does everyone assume the sister is throwing up because she saw them doing it? she is most likely throwing up because the man she is cheating on her husband with knocked her up.

I really don't get the comments each chapter. So many people forgetting their reader's perspective thinking they would be omnicient in the same situation as the guy and act differently. Why the fuck would the man not have sex with his wife? why would he side with his sister after she went overboard like that? If we saw things "only" from the guy's perspective, this looks like one of those reddit stories about abusive families not liking the non-blood.
I swear we're all posting from different timelines with different versions of the story lol. Sister did not go overboard, the dude went full retard after losing her baby that she handed to him and was somehow surprised she was mad. No matter which perspective we look at it's objectively the same, dude went fullblown retard on page 12 chapter 18 with his statement. As for the sex, basic human decency when you're staying at someone else's house? But her puking was because she woke up nauseous as shown on page 11, though seeing her brother having sex would be gross regardless. Anyone who is fine seeing their brother or parents having sex is a freak to put it mildly.

That said the MC becomes more unbearable with every chapter.

Dex-chan lover
I swear we're all posting from different timelines with different versions of the story lol. Sister did not go overboard, the dude went full retard after losing her baby that she handed to him and was somehow surprised she was mad. No matter which perspective we look at it's objectively the same, dude went fullblown retard on page 12 chapter 18 with his statement. As for the sex, basic human decency when you're staying at someone else's house? But her puking was because she woke up nauseous as shown on page 11, though seeing her brother having sex would be gross regardless. Anyone who is fine seeing their brother or parents having sex is a freak to put it mildly.

That said the MC becomes more unbearable with every chapter.
These are the same morons who tell us the step-family did literally nothing suspicious in front of everyone, MC has no reason to distrust, or even be uncomfortable with them, and that MC's sister never once told him she didn't trust them.

Add to that the fact that these people don't seem to have anything us decent folk would recognize as a moral compass.

Not to mention that just because they're family, it doesn't automatically means they're always "looking out for you". We saw from the flashback and his statements that the mom put a lot on his plate after the death of their father and that the sister is indeed too critical of anyone his brother dates. Last chapter he thinks about how both of them were already complaining about the whole marriage thing before even meeting them. Both also seem to push him to have a child of his own despite his apparent objections and reservations.
Dude is in his 30s. He should have long realized however hard he thought he had it, his single mother had it worse working to raise the both of them. Instead he's being an immature manchild going woe is me I sacrificed everything and they're telling me reasonable things like don't marry a single mother. "a lot on his plate", pffft. Maybe in your silver tower helping with your younger siblings is a lot.

Dude is in his 30s. He should have long realized however hard he thought he had it, his single mother had it worse working to raise the both of them. Instead he's being an immature manchild going woe is me I sacrificed everything and they're telling me reasonable things like don't marry a single mother. "a lot on his plate", pffft. Maybe in your silver tower helping with your younger siblings is a lot.
He can do whatever he wants. I seen people fucking in funerals.

Users who are viewing this thread