“Okaeri, Papa” - Ch. 20 - Allurement

Dex-chan lover
The last thing you wanna see when you're stressed and feeling pressured is your brother banging

Do you people not have siblings? Like what the fuck
I swear people on this site just get more and more unhinged, she literally wanted to reconcile with her brother, and instead of that she got hit with the most unpleasant surprise a sibling can ever receive

It blows my mind how there's people that just don't understand that

Dex-chan lover
Brother she was not well before that. She is preg problaby by a young guy that its not her husband
Hey, you. Exactly how carefully are you reading the story? More people than usual are being dumb this chapter, and I need to understand how you miss the story this hard.

That's not a rhetorical question: How carefully are you reading? You speeding through? Are you having something read it for you in the background while you do something else? What's going on, buddy?
They have a sick fetish, it's in full display with those weird ass comments

Dex-chan lover
I get being wierded out by the daughter watching but wtf is the sister's issue before that? "Oh no my brother is having consensual sex with his wife, I'm going to vomit!"

Like damn bitch, get a little embarrassed and run away, stop being so damn dramatic gawd damn
So what, you casually be watching your siblings fuck or something?

Is that some kind of kink you have? If so you need to seek professional help

Dex-chan lover
.......you honestly believe his sister wanted to witness that?? Her fucking puking makes it very clear that's not the case 🤦🏾‍♂️

Plus Miyako purposely left the door cracked in case his sister wanted to try and make up with him

What are you even reading here?
There are these things called jokes......

Dex-chan lover
I really don't get the comments each chapter. So many people forgetting their reader's perspective thinking they would be omnicient in the same situation as the guy and act differently. Why the fuck would the man not have sex with his wife? why would he side with his sister after she went overboard like that? If we saw things "only" from the guy's perspective, this looks like one of those reddit stories about abusive families not liking the non-blood.

Dex-chan lover
So what, you casually be watching your siblings fuck or something?

Is that some kind of kink you have? If so you need to seek professional help
No, I'd probably react like a normal person by either leaving or saying something along the lines of "close the fucking door you tard". Not sure how you came to that conclusion at all when in the very comment I posted and you quoted I said as much

Double-page supporter
The best thing the sister can do is the throw the biggest fit in her life.

Scream at top of her lungs. Throw something. Kick the wall. Point at the peeping daughter. Anything along those lines.

Don’t fall into the trap of silence. Become a problem.

Dex-chan lover
I dont get why the sister is so bothered by them having sex to the point of throwing up…
She was already heading to the bathroom to puke. I'll bring back my theory from chapters ago. She's cheating on her husband with the person who keeps messaging her on her phone and now she's pregnant

It’s strange. If you take away his sister and step-daughter peeping, and, you know, the overwhelming dread we’re all feeling in general…

You’re left with a guy feeling seen (maybe for the first time by anyone) by his new wife and a big romantic and passionate gesture.

Such a bizarre juxtaposition.
Yeah that's why it works. People keep pointing out how the mc is stupid or needs to grow a spine but they are missing the characterization. Mc was basically forced to look after everyone else and now finally has someone who see's and support him. That's why he Is ignoring the red flags, he needs the relationship.

Dex-chan lover
Since its caused a debate figured I'd bring up photos since people seemed to overlook it as they were reading it:

Screenshot-2024-06-24-124044.png

Sis woke up feeling nauseous and almost puking. And it was while she was on her way to the bathroom that she noticed her bros bedroom light was on;

Screenshot-2024-06-24-124110.png

Dex-chan lover
That's not a rhetorical question: How carefully are you reading? You speeding through? Are you having something read it for you in the background while you do something else? What's going on, buddy?
I get that he missed some context, but reading this made me physically cringe. Especially the "What's going on, buddy?🤓🤓🤓" part

Dex-chan lover
Since its caused a debate figured I'd bring up photos since people seemed to overlook it as they were reading it:

Screenshot-2024-06-24-124044.png

Sis woke up feeling nauseous and almost puking. And it was while she was on her way to the bathroom that she noticed her bros bedroom light was on;

Screenshot-2024-06-24-124110.png
For god's sake why do people need this fucking pointed out

Users who are viewing this thread