Okamigun × Heisotsu - Ch. 10 - Breaking In

Dex-chan lover
He fucked around, now he found out.

No words needed.
Mini-Zinc-Alloy-Nutcracker-Home-Almond-Pecan-Walnut-Clip-Nut-Cracker-Walnut-Plier-Opener-Remover-Shell.jpg
Then why'd you put words? :p

Group Leader
Wow, I don't remember the last time I saw a male antagonist going all the way to torture a MC... (and getting a forced gender swap since the whole package was turned inside out heh).

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if this will bring about consequences later. Nobles tend to be sheltered brats for a reason afterall

Dex-chan lover
Not a single fuck were given, literally

Noble fool basically got his just desserts, painfully

Commander-sama gonna princess carry her beloved man and beginning the nursing arc soon or something like that after "ch.11" since this part is probably "ch.12"
What come around goes around, going full circle.
Welp, there goes my Yuri Threesome prediction
No, its only NOW it CAN properly begins, depending on 'her' next choices.
Only once? gotta do at least trice for someone whos about to saw off a limb of your loved one.
StampGatling.png

Double-page supporter
Make sure they both popped. Kick each 5 times. Threat of amputation deserve equal reaction. 😈

Dex-chan lover
Officers are not chosen nor promoted for martial prowess, at least in successful armies. It was a bit different in the middle ages, but still, personal combat ability took a distant second seat to being able to control large masses of men, deliver them where needed on the campaign at the right time, and keep them in good supply.
That's why his balls got done in so easily. Middle ages knew how to make excellent soldiers, unlike after the revolution.

Dex-chan lover
That's why his balls got done in so easily. Middle ages knew how to make excellent soldiers, unlike after the revolution.
I don't frankly think the pike-and-shot guys who marched in tight formation into gunfire, or the Napoleonic era fighters, or the WWI trench dwellers with their gas attacks, or the WWII masters of mechanized warfare, or their successors were any worse soldiers than what the Middle Ages could offer.
You could, I guess, argue that the modern-day soldiers of the world's dominant military power, the US, are less eager to engage in direct hostilities when they can instead call air support and then just plant a flag into the burned ruins; but that's just a question of the US being able to afford spending missiles worth millions of dollars on donkeys.

Users who are viewing this thread