Okashi na Elf to Joshikousei - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Sparkling Jewel Candy

KZO

Dex-chan lover
She cooked those meat and veggies like Link, I could actually hear the jingle in those panels.

• Wow
Reactions: GK
Dex-chan lover
Hashire-Sori-Yo, you cannot have it both ways. You begin
First, fruits are vegetables.
replacing the classically contrasting definitions of “fruit” and “vegetable” with non-contrasting definitions. Then, however, you implicitly acknowledge a contrast
Second, in cooking, the classification is based on flavor profile instead of presence of seeds.
but insist that the contrast is really one in which the aforementioned fruits are, after all, still vegetables.

replacing the classically contrasting definitions of “fruit” and “vegetable” with non-contrasting definitions. Then, however, you implicitly acknowledge a contrast

but insist that the contrast is really one in which the aforementioned fruits are, after all, still vegetables.
There are two ways to define fruits and vegetables. Either way, your statement was wrong.

Dex-chan lover
There are two ways to define fruits and vegetables. Either way, your statement was wrong.
So you wait for nearly a month, then come back, ignore how the inconsistency in your argument was exposed, and just declare me wrong. shrug

So you wait for nearly a month, then come back, ignore how the inconsistency in your argument was exposed, and just declare me wrong. shrug
Either fruits are vegetables, and saying that peppers are fruits and not vegetables is wrong, or fruits and vegetables are defined by flavor profile, and saying that peppers are fruits and not vegetables is wrong. You happy? Either get an actual counter argument or shut the fuck up.

Dex-chan lover
Either fruits are vegetables, and saying that peppers are fruits and not vegetables is wrong, or fruits and vegetables are defined by flavor profile, and saying that peppers are fruits and not vegetables is wrong.
Or, for culinary purpose, fruits are just as in botany, while the rest of edible plant matter is called “vegetable”. But some first-order assholes have been working assiduously to make themselves no longer wrong by redefining terms, just as first-order assholes have striven to redefine other terms (eg “racism”).
You happy?
Why would your false dichotomy have been expected to make me happy?
Either get an actual counter argument or shut the fuck up.
Don't be irate that your false dichotomy wasn't countered before you committed to it.

Last edited:
Or, for culinary purpose, fruits are just as in botany, while the rest of edible plant matter is called “vegetable”. But some first-order assholes have been working assiduously to make themselves no longer wrong by redefining terms, just as first-order assholes have striven to redefine other terms (eg “racism”).
“I’m actually right, but our secret reptilian overlords changed the words to make me wrong”
Ok then.

Dex-chan lover
“I’m actually right, but our secret reptilian overlords changed the words to make me wrong”
Ok then.
Your waling on a straw-man is even more pitiful than your use of a false dichotomy. If you're not here to seem ridiculous, then I suggest that you quit.

Users who are viewing this thread