Okashiratsuki - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Error

jak

Contributor
That Kino guy is the worst. Though one thing about Utsumi. You think he would try and hide it better.

From the looks of the raws:
He's gonna transfer and then it's gonna timeskip to them in highschool where they meet again. She's got long hair now.

Dex-chan lover
@jak, where did you find the raws? I have a question aswell
do they date someone else during this timeskip??? or are they still just as inexperienced as they are now??

jak

Contributor
@WoodyCyber

From what I saw...

They go to different schools and they haven't really met up again. Though it shows that both of them are thinking about the other. She seems to have befriended this other guy, but I don't know if it will become a love triangle. If it does, it will be one-sided because she clearly likes the main guy now.

Double-page supporter
punk ass middle schoolers smh how u gonna be so petty that u try to ruin two kids whole lives just cuz a girl politely rejected u lmao

Double-page supporter
@jak

Seriously??
8084.jpg

Double-page supporter
At least we know they'll marry and have a child

Dex-chan lover
ah pleasee don't spoillll, I want this manga to wow me
normally i don't mind spoilers, but manga like these are special

Group Leader
@WoodyCyber @exxp
Relax guys, the guy that met Hiyama in highschool is actually Kawashima. He's the one who hooked Hiyama and Utsumi up the first time...and he wants to do it again (his girlfriend also goes to Seika, which is how he met Hiyama again). What a bro imo ?

Fed-Kun's army
Chapter comments are made for discussing plots and spoilers.
Don't come here if you don't want to read them

There's a fucking spoiler tag for a reason. Just saying "Don't come here if you don't want to read them" is shoving responsibility somewhere it doesn't belong.

Users who are viewing this thread