Okashiratsuki - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Such a Weird Kid

YESSS thank you so much for translating it! This story has become one of my favorites of all times.
damn how did our dude take a picture of her and she didn't realize.

aaaaHHHHHHH Sahara Mizu's art and story are always so stunning, had no idea the second volume came out today just bought one.

Fed-Kun's army
I was just thinking about this manga the other day! I loved her little ad in the magazine. Her picture was so cute!

jak

Contributor
YAY, it's back. Though, we already know how it turns out from the first chapter so this is just going to be an enjoyable ride with happy ending.

Just 24 hours ago? That's pretty fast, thank you very much. Man, east asia's student exam culture always seem so brutal.

Despite us knowing that they'll get together in the end there's still the journey. When they meet again obviously a lot of things about them have changed.

Group Leader
Aaaaaaaaa it's back! I jumped out of my seat and read it immediately. Thank you so much PaulBunyan!

Can anyone help me clarify? Who's this soccer guy - was he the one who spread the tail rumour or that's a whole different person?

The separation last chapter really broke my heart and lets all follow how the love and frendship adventure go x3
Thanks again for the fast translation PaulBunyan! >u<

Dex-chan lover
When did that guy get that picture? What the heck o-o
Many thanks

Dex-chan lover
I give it a 10/10. And 11/10 for the translation. That surplus means i love you my dude. Thanks a lot for continuing this one. ❤️

Users who are viewing this thread