Okashiratsuki - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - Tyrant

Double-page supporter
nachi without her mmemories is still the sweetest girl.
thnx for translating

Group Leader
I jumped out of my seat to see that there's an update of this manga. Thank you PaulBunyan, thank you Jagermeister and Solistia!

I agree w @/Mitsuboshi that Nachi is the sweetest girl eventho with all her current weirdness

Group Leader
God, I love this author. She takes an Amnesia trope, normally used to drag out a series by revisitng long-resolved conflicts, and actually turns it into a progression catalyst. Both Utsumi and Nachi had given up on each other, but with Utsumi's return, it sparked the hope to return to Nachi, but Utsumi still wanted to run away from it all. Thankfully with Nachi reverting to a childlike mindset, it sparked in him a desire to take care of her (probably partially cause he felt he was at fault for the accident), and in doing so was able to relive the moment when someone accepted him, tail and all, which he'd been needing ever since he left Nachi. I'm sure he thought her feelings might have changed in all those years since he'd left and wanted to keep his happy memories of when someone did accept him and not take the chance to ruin it by founding out Nachi changed. Thankfully he stuck around just long enough.

It's just SO GOOD

Group Leader
@cmfgeneration It's now monthly cause I have my Raw provider on call for Paul with monthly magazine Comic Zenon updates at the end of every month~

Dex-chan lover
Destroying someone else's property and then, instead of apologising, they just call it boring. The parents of those little brats need to be beaten up good. Unless they have no parents, in which case they are a lost cause.

Dex-chan lover
@Solistia Well put.
@Kaarme They are major league bratty. And what are they doing running around destroying without supervision? Serve their parents right if they come back bruised up and traumatized from a victim with more mobility than Nachi.

Dex-chan lover
Funny how the deity she worships is also a pig ^^
I didn't expect this to be an actual amnesia/dissociative disorder trope, but from it, came such a warm and sweet moment, Utsumi totally deserved that little bit of joy.
Thank you for the chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread