Okiku-san wa Ichatsukitai - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - I fell in love with her.

Supporter
Hiding evil ghost did not make her appearance until the very last page this time.
I think the Okiku story is nice but it only makes sense for her to find her peace and move on so the excorcist can exorscizzor her childhood friend and first love.

Banned
Hiding evil ghost did not make her appearance until the very last page this time.
I think the Okiku story is nice but it only makes sense for her to find her peace and move on so the excorcist can exorscizzor her childhood friend and first love.
No it doesn't. They both had many first times together, and they love each other. Her "ex" will stay her ex. Imagine her falling in love with her ex, stop loving her, falling in love with Okiku, her vanishing and then falling in love with her ex all over again? The fuck would that be lmao It destroys the whole flow of the series.

Dex-chan lover
No it doesn't. They both had many first times together, and they love each other. Her "ex" will stay her ex. Imagine her falling in love with her ex, stop loving her, falling in love with Okiku, her vanishing and then falling in love with her ex all over again? The fuck would that be lmao It destroys the whole flow of the series.
That ending would potentially be odd since, if not done well, it could position her friend as a rebound after the loss of her actual love. That kind of ending could be described as "her true love was impossible, so she accepted what was left and available."

Is it because of the art style or Okiku really looks like Ryou's first love? Like they just jave different hairstyles. I was about to say that maybe that friend/first love is part of Okiku's family's descendant or something. Just like how Ryou may be a descendant of Okiku's first love. But, is it possible? Maybe not. Ahhhh, never mind. AHHAABAHHA just kidding

That ending would potentially be odd since, if not done well, it could position her friend as a rebound after the loss of her actual love. That kind of ending could be described as "her true love was impossible, so she accepted what was left and available."
This is true. I actually believe that the ex will stay as ex. If she became a replacement for Okiku or something, that would be weird for me. Ryou already realized she loves Okiku. Getting back with an ex(wait, did they really became together? I need to reread, geez.) just because the current lover died is, well, kinda weird? Idk, but that's how it is to me

Dex-chan lover
I think that it's more likely the ex will take her role in the story as the 'modern' version of Okiku since it's clear Okiku and Ryou are star crossed lovers of an extreme degree with all the reincarnation hints the story has been giving us. If anything I think it's likely that Okiku will possess Meguru (the ex) after 'moving on'.

Banned
I think that it's more likely the ex will take her role in the story as the 'modern' version of Okiku since it's clear Okiku and Ryou are star crossed lovers of an extreme degree with all the reincarnation hints the story has been giving us. If anything I think it's likely that Okiku will possess Meguru (the ex) after 'moving on'.
Are you trying to troll or something?

Users who are viewing this thread