Okiraku Ryoushu no Tanoshii Ryouchi Bouei - Ch. 17.2

Dex-chan lover
Man i wonder if the author will age the lolis, thus ruining all the interest i have in this piece of 5/10 at most?

Reactions: rvs
Dex-chan lover
The uniboober strikes again! Is markiz supposed to be marquis? I thought his father was a duke
This translator has been incredibly inconsistent with the noble ranks, and they've constantly used titles of royalty for the children of nobility as well. They desperately need a native English speaking editor.
Class A shotacon criminal detected. Oh wait, this is back in the medieval with no limit on marriage. Excuse for false alarm. Please proceed.
Even back in those times there wouldn't actually be sex until the younger partner was in their late teens. Anyone who had sex with a kid was still viewed as a deviant, or a criminal if they were a commoner (since nobility were usually protected from laws).

Similar but not quite. It's a marriage of convenience not an arranged marriage. The process and reasons are the same, but the ones involved has the right to refuse. Thanks to MC being kicked out of his house and he being the highest authority in that town, his father cannot force it own him.

Sadly, if he refuse the girl will just be thrown to some other noble. Most likely one no where near as kind as MC.

True, But at this point I want an author to grow some balls and not make MC to be a perfect little snowflake. I want MC to say no maybe because of an irrational fear or maybe from getting negative opinions from the townsfolk, You could make it into a great way to give some character development or just shock the readers with something that isn't generic.

Because mark my words, MC will say "Yes" they will be happy for a chapter... Then it will never come up again, Or in some cases the author flat out forgets about the marriage/relationship completely. One of the main reasons most people don't like generic harem plots.

TL;DR: You're right, But I wish it wasn't going down this path.

Dex-chan lover
Tbh, I wouldn't even complain if someone snipes this as long as they don't desecrate the boobies like this person has. Such heresy.
I just took a peek at Manhwafreak's Discord, and it appears censorship is part of the group's policies. They're trying to function as an SFW group, so from what I gathered from the short Q&A I found, all the titles they're handling are getting similar treatment. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Would the girl be able to control large golems?
Probably... if she had enough power to control them. If you want more details you can read ahead on syosetsu. So far the Manga is following the LN pretty accurately.

Apparently there's a lot of ways to use puppet magic. There'll be more explanation on it later. (Hopefully including the reason it's hated in noble society.)

Dex-chan lover
dear lord in heaven someone please just ctrl alt delete this translator group already.. GOOD LORD THEY FUSED A POOR WOMANS BOOBS TOGETHER!!!

Dex-chan lover
Three things
1. Her breasts look like bubbles
2. Translation is good now
3. She’s scary and creepy sometimes. And also has charisma. A powerful personality

Dex-chan lover
sorry kid but he only get this far because not only he being loved by his servant even at young age, he also has unlimited mana pool.

Users who are viewing this thread