Okiraku Ryoushu no Tanoshii Ryouchi Bouei ~Seisan-kei Majutsu de Na mo na Kimura wo Saikyou no Jousai Toshi ni~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 19.2

Dex-chan lover
What IS this?
Extremely shiny, that's for sure. And extremely flat too.
So shouldn't be cloth, and not metal as that's more reflective than shiny (would have highlights, not glow white in the sunlight).
Maybe paper?
isN5TzN.png

Dex-chan lover
Bad censoring.

They also missed censoring the small panel of page 4.
I do know jp publishers censor many silly stuff, but what even was there to censor there? at most it might have been a cleavage.
But even if it was a censored cleavage, wouldn't that still put the breasts far too low down on her body? Unless they really sag?

Dex-chan lover
What IS this?
Extremely shiny, that's for sure. And extremely flat too.
So shouldn't be cloth, and not metal as that's more reflective than shiny (would have highlights, not glow white in the sunlight).
Maybe paper?
isN5TzN.png
That's pure #FFFFFF. Because the translator is on a mission make the world less green by increasing the power consumption of the device you're reading this on.

I do know jp publishers censor many silly stuff, but what even was there to censor there? at most it might have been a cleavage.
But even if it was a censored cleavage, wouldn't that still put the breasts far too low down on her body? Unless they really sag?
This manga is not censored by the JP publisher. The translator has taken it upon themself to white out all the cleavage that was present in the original. It is available without white-out from the other translator who is not uploading here.
The proportions actually look much more normal on the version that doesn't lack definition. Jugs this large would have some natural sag that just doesn't work out at all on the flattened version. The translator has done a total injustice by defacing the mangaka's artwork in this manner.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Horrible censorship as always
This manga is not censored by the JP publisher. The translator has taken it upon themself to white out all the cleavage that was present in the original. It is available without white-out from the other translator who is not uploading here.
The proportions actually look much more normal on the version that doesn't lack definition. The translator has done a total injustice by defacing the mangaka's artwork in this manner.
Whats the other team and where can i find their translation?

Ngl, still kinda hoping MC also ends up with that female knight/viscount as well

Dex-chan lover
Horrible censorship as always

Whats the other team and where can i find their translation?
You can look it up on MangaUpdates. The other group is Mangaeffect. It's on their own site. They have up to Chapter 20.1. Not censored, but unfortunately watermarked. (poorly - possibly automatically) At least they're not making Panamera a painful disproportionate void to look at.

Ngl, still kinda hoping MC also ends up with that female knight/viscount as well
I don't know for sure where this is headed, but it is tagged for "harem" and "polygamy", so maybe...

Though my guess is that he'd end up with the two young girls who want him and distant maybe for his maid Till who has been his greatest supporter, though it seems he see her more as a sister.

The Viscount hinted that she's be interested in him if she were younger, so I guess she's not into age-gap romance at this time.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
You can look it up on MangaUpdates. The other group is Mangaeffect. It's on their own site. They have up to Chapter 20.1. Not censored, but unfortunately watermarked. (poorly - possibly automatically) At least they're not making Panamera a painful disproportionate void to look at.
Ill take what i can get tbh, ive read plenty of manga with horrible watermarks before

Dex-chan lover
Honestly the cleavage ain’t that much of a problem. My head just autocorrects anything not spelled right and anything that’s not needed gets looked over. for example blank cleavage

Dex-chan lover
The author must really love Porche vehicles.
Panamera Karrera Kaien... aka..

Porche Panamera
Porche Carrera
Porche Cayenne
ALL characters are named after cars: MC's family members are named after Lamborghini's models, knights after Lancia's, villagers after Seat's, the mermaid waifu is a Lada, etc...

Dex-chan lover
MC remembered he had a spare braincell in his other pants, and decided not to sell military hardware to his belligerent neighbors; then saw her boobs and decided to gift it instead...

Users who are viewing this thread