Okiraku Ryoushu no Tanoshii Ryouchi Bouei ~Seisan-kei Majutsu de Na mo na Kimura wo Saikyou no Jousai Toshi ni~ - Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
did manhwafreak actually censor their release of the previous chapters?
because i just figured it was due to the raws themselves being censored since sometimes it is that bad
yes

then they claimed they had to because of a DCMA (which is pure bullshit)

the real reason is that boobies were costing them google ad revenue

Dex-chan lover
I thought I'd get to see MHF's uniboob again which really scared me :fml:

Thanks for the upload :clap:

Thanks for the hard work picking this up! Hope you stick with it 🙏

Dex-chan lover
@_WhiteTrash Thank you so much for picking this up, i have tried SOOO much to get manhwafreak to actually properly translate this without ruining the art. small things here and there but over all the quality was solid, and easy to understand. Thanks again.

Dex-chan lover
mixed up this manga and "Hazure Zokusei Tsuchi Mahou no Sei de Henkyou ni Tsuihousareta no de, Gangan Ryouchi Kaitakushimasu!" both had the same premise but different feats(Production killed a dragon while earth stopped a horde of orcs)

Ank

Aggregator gang
It was well translated. It was smooth, nothing incomprehensible no weird dialogues or anything off. You did great big thanks for picking this up its been 7months since the last update. Its a cool manga we wanna see the rest of the story thanks for your work

Dex-chan lover
@_WhiteTrash I'm a little confused on pg 2, where the manga listed the two noble families.

Feldinatto and Feldinat? Is that how they're called or named?
& @_WhiteTrash
its supposedly to be feldinat and feltio, the raw is フェルディナット(ferudinatto) and フェルティオ(ferutio)

Dex-chan lover
... why does it feel like I already read this chapter before ????

Users who are viewing this thread