Okiraku Ryoushu no Tanoshii Ryouchi Bouei ~Seisan-kei Majutsu de Na mo na Kimura wo Saikyou no Jousai Toshi ni~ - Ch. 30.1 - A Smile From Your Heart …

Dex-chan lover
Ok so I took one for the team and went to their site: they've got chapters from other groups up there (they have an uncensored Ch 10 that claims to be from mangaeffect.com as opposed to the censored one from Mangwha Freaks we have here) but they also seem to have Manwha Freak's previous chapters.

Of course MF's site doesn't load at all for me so I have no idea what's going on.

Dex-chan lover
Ok so I took one for the team and went to their site: they've got chapters from other groups up there (they have an uncensored Ch 10 that claims to be from mangaeffect.com as opposed to the censored one from Mangwha Freaks we have here) but they also seem to have Manwha Freak's previous chapters.

Of course MF's site doesn't load at all for me so I have no idea what's going on.
I was checking chapter 25 (mostly to see if I could stomach reading thru the expected dogass tl they do) and in the comments someone said their links/site and discord got nuked along with their patreon. IDK the veracity of that claim but if its true.. god may truly exist after all :glee:

Dex-chan lover
I was checking chapter 25 (mostly to see if I could stomach reading thru the expected dogass tl they do) and in the comments someone said their links/site and discord got nuked along with their patreon. IDK the veracity of that claim but if its true.. god may truly exist after all :glee:

Now we just need competent scan teams to pick up all the series they were besmirching.

Dex-chan lover
Not sure if this is MF rebranded but they're certainly smearing their logo feces all over on top the panels like MF does... course so do a few other groups.

EDIT: Yeah nvm, these clowns are definitely them. Their feed is all the same mangas.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
How many times do I have to block this group from appearing in my feed? I'd rather not read a manga than have to read their barely above MTL garbage that the butcher with censorship for literally no reason. Obviously didn't help them before since their site died.

Dex-chan lover
So is this Manhwa Freak rebranded? The credits page is similar.
The only way to know for sure is to check for cleavage in their next upload.
Not sure if this is MF rebranded but they're certainly smearing their logo feces all over on top the panels like MF does... course so do a few other groups.

EDIT: Yeah nvm, these clowns are definitely them. Their feed is all the same mangas.
Uploaded by the same user so gotta be same group, or at least affiliated to them.

Dex-chan lover
Uploaded by the same user so gotta be same group, or at least affiliated to them.
Except that this particular user has uploads listed under multiple different groups, most of which appear to have no direct affiliation (and it doesn't look like said user is even in any of those groups?).
EDIT: Looks like it's because the groups in question haven't restricted chapter uploads to group members only, which I believe would mean any one of us could upload the group's work here.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread