Okiraku Ryoushu no Tanoshii Ryouchi Bouei ~Seisan-kei Majutsu de Na mo na Kimura wo Saikyou no Jousai Toshi ni~ - Vol. 5 Ch. 25

Dex-chan lover
Generally, if people are drafted, that counts against taxes, since it's providing manpower rather than resources or money to the crown. In the same vein running the opposite direction, historically many rich people payed extra to avoid their military duty.

"Don't expect too much."
"This is like a dream."
MC is so well-connected to the common people.

It's not that they treat lives lightly, but personal freedom.

"Forget about marriage and tell me what you want to do."
"Marriage is what I want to do."
At least she's honest. That puts her way ahead of 95% of isekai female love interests.

That's what's called puppy love.

So they fight small bird merchants in that dungeon.

These adventurers are so loyal to their own desires...

He's sounding very confident for an expendable side character.

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand ManhwaFreak's policies. They made chapters up to 29.3 available freely on their website while still locking the newer chapters they did so I thought they would also release up to that on Mangadex considering their other recent uploads. I guess we'll have to wait longer for more releases of this manga then.

They also do some weird thing where they don't just clean, but remove cleavage lines completely (this is apparent when you compare with the raws for say, chapter 23).

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand ManhwaFreak's policies. They made chapters up to 29.3 available freely on their website while still locking the newer chapters they did so I thought they would also release up to that on Mangadex considering their other recent uploads. I guess we'll have to wait longer for more releases of this manga then.
Don't know that this is an official MF release on MD; @Electromaster is one of the guys who uploads chapters from various groups onto MD.

Aggregator gang
They're hiring translators.
People are actually getting paid to translate to this level of quality, they might be even getting paid to censor cleavage.

Dex-chan lover
I know MC has to make this boring noble girl his main wife due to noble's bullshit, but I seriously hope he also marry Till best girl and have children with her. I mean in past chapters he got jealous when others tried to marry Till and she told him that she devotes herself to him.

They're hiring translators.
People are actually getting paid to translate to this level of quality, they might be even getting paid to censor cleavage.
I mean, a lot of people think that their "translators" are probably just GoogleTranslate. As for them getting paid to censor...I have good and bad news about that. The good news is I'm fairly sure they won't be getting paid anymore. The bad news is that all four of the links to their sites are dead, their Discord got nuked, and they shut down their Patreon. Didn't check their Ko-Fi, but I suspect I don't need to. The group is almost certainly toast.

In other good news, that means that sniping isn't a concern. So hopefully someone (possibly the person who did the better version of Ch. 24) will actually put out some quality chapters for this. Hopefully.

Users who are viewing this thread