Okiraku Ryoushu no Tanoshii Ryouchi Bouei ~Seisan-kei Majutsu de Na mo na Kimura wo Saikyou no Jousai Toshi ni~ - Vol. 5 Ch. 25

Dex-chan lover
I mean, a lot of people think that their "translators" are probably just GoogleTranslate. As for them getting paid to censor...I have good and bad news about that. The good news is I'm fairly sure they won't be getting paid anymore. The bad news is that all four of the links to their sites are dead, their Discord got nuked, and they shut down their Patreon. Didn't check their Ko-Fi, but I suspect I don't need to. The group is almost certainly toast.

In other good news, that means that sniping isn't a concern. So hopefully someone (possibly the person who did the better version of Ch. 24) will actually put out some quality chapters for this. Hopefully
i think they comeback with utoon now they didn't even care to edit the freak watermark on old chapter lol

Dex-chan lover
Guess the other guy dropped it. Oh well, I guess back to the shit then.

i think they comeback with utoon now they didn't even care to edit the freak watermark on old chapter lol
There's only one way to know for sure. Do they also remove cleavage and edit vaguely naughty thigh shots?

Dex-chan lover
There's only one way to know for sure. Do they also remove cleavage and edit vaguely naughty thigh shots?
wait i know about the cleavage thing but what's with the thigh shot?
also they only release 2 manga that i read (here) and both doesn't have any sexual stuff at the moment so we'll see later

wait i know about the cleavage thing but what's with the thigh shot?
also they only release 2 manga that i read (here) and both doesn't have any sexual stuff at the moment so we'll see later
Actually, I got that story second hand, so take it with a grain of...

...No, you know what? I'mma dig this up. And walk you through my steps with me, for funnsies. Let's see...start with their group page, seems like the best place...yep. Shame I don't know how to quote on here (or even if you can quote other threads), but I guess I could link it, if you need it. Still, that's not enough. I kinda want to see this, out of morbid curiosity. The title is apparently "Returned from Hell". I'm guessing it'll be one of the chapters with the most comments. Chapter 57 looks good...

...Wait, no, it doesn't. It looks awful. Hilarious, but awful. They actually just straight up applied whiteout to nearly the entirety of a female character's body...in a colored manhwa. Because apparently, sometimes "showing too much skin" means "showing any skin above the ankles and below the neck that isn't your hands and arms". Can't give you a page number, since it scrolls, but I'm sure you can find it. She's not even wearing anything remotely scanty, either. Wow. Just...wow.

Dex-chan lover
What do they mean by "Read the full chapter at our website"? Are they leaving out part of the chapters uploaded to MD on purpose? Isn't that against TOS?

Users who are viewing this thread