Oku Made Furetemo Ii Desu ka

Review:

A really cute heartwarming story.

The characters are both very likable and both made a huge impact on each others life.
Its overall a good "drama-less" manga for anyone looking for softcore Yaoi focused on love and romance.

Its a 9/10 for me, wholesome and cute, got what I came for, but nothing exactly "new" on the genre.

*side note* -> While the "Yaoi" tag is correct, I think a "Shounen ai" or "Romance" tag would be a good addition to the genre area of the manga, since having a "Yaoi" tag alone kinda seems to disregard how both characters talk about their life and support each other in a very wholesome way.

Power Uploader
@Cephalon_Hope and everyone else:

Hentai: Graphic sex scenes (no censored genitals).
Yaoi: Sex scenes (censored genitals).
Shounen Ai: No sex scenes.

That's how we tag things here, I just want to clarify that in case anyone with editing privileges is reading this, since a lot of you seem to not grasp the concept.

There is only one situation in which both Shounen Ai and Yaoi tags should be used: oneshot anthologies that feature both types of stories.

@Souichi

I understand, I just made the comment based on the fact that I have seen none oneshot mangas in mangadex whit both tags so I went whit the assumption that they were used in a broader way instead of only related to "has sex/doesnt have sex".

I also noticed that "Romance" was added so tbh I have nothing to complaint on that front, thank you for the explanation, and sorry if I caused any commotion whit the tags.

Keep up the good work !

this is so cuteeeeeeee i dont mind the yaoi tag bcs im a fujoshi~ but this was too cute to be considered as yaoi~ and if this was just a shounen ai we wouldn’t be blessed with the smut~~~~

I like the fact that there are scenes where I would expect them to have sex but they didn't. It's wholesome and cute

Users who are viewing this thread