Oku-san - Vol. 15 Ch. 100

Okusan: i hope i am pregnant
Me: how are you not pregnant already you guys do it just about everyday 😂😂😂

Double-page supporter
@Buraindo pretty sure okusan take place 1-2 years past Ashitaba since we see the Ashitaba sister still in highschool being called senpai we can assume shes a freshman in Ashitaba series

At first I was super confused since I'm reading his other Manga - then I see who it is in the office and I'm like "NO WAY" we get a cross reference and lil' Subaru is born?!?! In the other translation it hasn't caught up to this point. Still cool to see the doc as well.

LOL love how 99% of the women are depicted with Double ZZ's and a phat ass.

Dex-chan lover
Finally all that sex paid off.

Oh shit spoilers! wait, the mother in law is not there for her check up? should i worry?

Dex-chan lover
@doomroar
hinata's kid is already old enough to have hair, so the mother-in-law is plenty old

there's no reason they have to have checkups together

Dex-chan lover
You don't need a vaginal probe to find out if you're pregnant. The external kind works just fine. Either that, or, she can piss on a stick.

@aberdeus @Ganchachos

Isn't that the name of the middle daughter next-door?

Sometimes a vaginal probe is needed when dealing with "thick people" where the external probe can't get through even with high frequency settings enabled...

@samhill Asuna's the Middle sister in Ashitaba-san. She's in the same club as Wakaba, Okusan's next door neighbor.

Asuna is also the younger sister of the lighter-haired character introduced in this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
@Ganchachos That's what I meant. Okusan's neighbor. Wakamiya is almost Wakaba and that's where I got confused. Then who is Wakamiya?

@Samhill She was introduced just kinda recently in the english scanlation, like the last couple chapters that were uploaded.

edit: Chapter 49 to be exact.

Users who are viewing this thread