Okuru Kotoba - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

I don't think it's asspulling and I think it was "hinted" before the ending

1. People dying everyday why is Mei only saw Kahara and Mit-tan?
2.Mei's dad outright say "ghost aren't real" since the beginning
3.Kahara "sleeping" while being a ghost
4.Mei saw Taku's "ghost" even when it turned out that he was alive and well
5.Like other people said, Kenta kicking memorial, Kahara slowly regain pain even when he was a "ghost" etc.

however it's badly execute and the idea that parents would lie about their child's dead is kinda dumb

Damn it guys I liked it ok? Fight me.
Seriously though this manga really got me, even though they pulled the everyone's alive card I really enjoyed it. Honestly Clannad After Story's ending was way more bullshit for me than this.
You just didn’t understand after story, that’s fine though.

Dex-chan lover
Sincerely I don't agree with everyone saying that its bad, this is a story about how you shouldn't judge things with the first look. I actually did expect the Mc to not be dead when he started to disappear way too much, there are only two options when that's happening in a Manga, or he is alive or his dead time is running out. I do feel like that the parents plot twist was kinda not the best but sincerely I can kinda understand, the doctors probably said, your kid has real slim chance of actually waking up, they probably already lost hope before even telling anyone. Well Taku is getting laid, good for him.

Dex-chan lover
Mei suggested some sounding ffs LMAO :kek:
Best girl in the manga by far, she is fucking hilarious

Dex-chan lover
Stay mad losers. This is a good story, but you hate it because it didn't fit your expectations.
A lot of things were foreshadowed, such as Chiaki smiling over their "deaths," but you can't go over it because you have the reading comprehension of a 9 y/o that thinks a good story needs to have someone die.

Stay mad losers. This is a good story, but you hate it because it didn't fit your expectations.
A lot of things were foreshadowed, such as Chiaki smiling over their "deaths," but you can't go over it because you have the reading comprehension of a 9 y/o that thinks a good story needs to have someone die.
Some people had good arguments why they disliked the story, unlike some butthurt bitches who think throwing insults make them smarter.

Dex-chan lover
I hate that renjou and sahara had a happy ending by being a couple. Sahara was a selfish coward causing chiaki, taku and even renjou so much hurt, him being alive and staying friends should've been enough and focused on atoning for his mistakes. Renjou too when it comes to taku. Welp, I'm just biased I have my favorites.

Hate that chiaki's importance went low. I think with all the hurt mostly everyone caused her I think she deserves to be happy the most and not sahara. Like, mitchi's parents blamed her?! Because sahara couldn't admit his fault?!

Also what a cheap move to "hint" that kenta likes her why not make them go out as well at this point.

Mitchi being in a coma and waking up was definitely an asspull. Would've been better if she just moved on to the afterlife while sahara lived. Or she woke up, said she's sorry to sahara, chiaki and most specially his brother for being a pain in the ass, that she loves everyone, then dies lol

Very, very happy, that mei and taku got together. I definitely did not see that coming. Tho a small part of it feels weird since taku felt like author's self insert lol.

It's weird but I still kinda like it overall? Like, I want to think I liked it? Maybe because as said by a prev comment, the concept is really interesting, just the execution fell off midway I guess.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think it's asspulling and I think it was "hinted" before the ending

1. People dying everyday why is Mei only saw Kahara and Mit-tan?
2.Mei's dad outright say "ghost aren't real" since the beginning
3.Kahara "sleeping" while being a ghost
4.Mei saw Taku's "ghost" even when it turned out that he was alive and well
5.Like other people said, Kenta kicking memorial, Kahara slowly regain pain even when he was a "ghost" etc.

however it's badly execute and the idea that parents would lie about their child's dead is kinda dumb
Yes, there are a lot of tips in the story, only we dont understand they.
THe bad executed was both fathers with "our daugther/son die", they were very stupid reasons.
Sahara was an ass, Chiaki forced smile is creepy. I am happy by the Otaku x Gal more the best couple

Users who are viewing this thread